Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Nov 30, 2009, 08:51 AM

Honey427 there really isn't any way to give you a positive answer as to why your period is late. However I think everyone including the experts on here will agree that stress can play a part. I wish you luck, and I am sorry for your loss.
    Honey427 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kanicky73 View Post
    Honey427 there really isnt any way to give you a positive answer as to why your period is late. However I think everyone including the experts on here will agree that stress can play a part. I wish you luck, and I am sorry for your loss.
    Thanks kanicky73... Finally today, the last day of the month I began to bleed and I believe this is my period because I'm getting a little cramping feeling like I usually do when I get my period. Im still not sure though since I started bleeding does this mean I'm fine?? I honestly don't think I am pregnant because I think I would be noticing other symptoms, right?! Is it also uncommon to get your period on the last day of the month? Will this be considered having my cycle this month even though its going to carry over to December?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17,scared of being pregnant [ 23 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm sorry if this is under the wrong section:confused: But I really need to get some answers. So I'm 17 and on July 31st I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am on birth control,however still worried. I did get my next period on time,but I can admit it was a day or two...

Scared maybe or maybe not pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. I am a little bit more then worried with my situation.. Me n my boyfriend had intercourse I wouldn't even call it that he was in me for about 2 minutes but he never did bust he was wet though that was on the 23rd of August ever since that day I have been very paranoid I was supposed to...

I'm scared I could have gotten pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Two nights ago I went to a party and I got extremely drunk... Like so drunk that I am having a hard time remembering everything that happened. I ended up going off with this guy. I know we did a lot of dirty stuff and that we were naked, but I am not entirely sure if he actually went inside of me...

Scared of being pregnant again? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 daughter right now and she's almost ten month and if I think of getting pregnant again that would really bother me,am so scared to get pregnant again because my first baby I deliver her c-section and it's really painful after that.How about you are you scared to get pregnant again?Please...

Scared about being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I have had unprotected sex over 5 times with my boyfriend, all times of which he has 'busted' inside of me. My 'period' was 5 days late which I am on a very regular 21 day schedule. The day before I started bleeding I took a pregnancy test from the dollar tree (tight on cash) and the...

View more questions Search