Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2009, 08:38 AM

I think in light of some of the other posts that this person doesn't want help, she just wants to argue. There appear to be more than a few problems going on.

(Don't spend the time emptying your head, JMJ - it won't help.)

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...en-392539.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 28, 2009, 08:38 AM

That's the point of making your responses, and questions clear. You still have not been forthcoming about your objectives, only highly critical of those who you have confused.

What are you trying to learn here?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaipeda View Post
    that's why I asked you -read well first before answering the question. And all posts will be closed if you cannot give appropriate answers to a simpole questions hon;)

It is also against the rules of the site to dictate how anyone will answer your question or just who can and cannot answer.

As a side note - how do you intend to close the "post"?

You have a myriad of problems, far too many to mention (16 threads, in fact), and I personally think you are a troll.
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2009, 08:54 AM
    [QUOTE=JudyKayTee;2106213]It is also against the rules of the site to dictate how anyone will answer your question or just who can and cannot answer.

As a side note - how do you intend to close the "post"?

You have a myriad of problems, far too many to mention (16 threads, in fact), and I personally think you are a troll.[/QUOTE

IT'S I PERSONALLY THINK YOU ARE A TROLL!
    HEY NOBODY ASKS YOU TO BE IN MY LECTURES. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR- LEARN MANNERS OR YOU JUST RELEASED FROM JAIL WHERE PEOPLE ARE USING THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I think in light of some of the other posts that this person doesn't want help, she just wants to argue. There appear to be more than a few problems going on.

(Don't spend the time emptying your head, JMJ - it won't help.)

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...en-392539.html
    Judy, thank you for posting this link. It re-enforces my thoughts that it is not the best idea as to argue, or try to advise, people who are mentally unstable.

And emptying my head didn't work too well, I have too much normal stuff up there, and some clutter from posts like these.

Please don't get me wrong, I have my own issues, and GOD knows that I do not pretend to be perfect. But some people make me feel a little bit more normal.

And it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2009, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Thats the point of making your responses, and questions clear. You still have not been forthcoming about your objectives, only highly critical of those who you have confused.

What are you trying to learn here??
    I am trying to learn anything here one thing I learned that if you say good about someone he / she will change in a way you start disliking him.

Well this guy asked me to go out with him, just was wandering did I do the right thing not to refuse him?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2009, 09:23 AM

Closed, the original poster has a history of merely wanting to argue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice. Shame on me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, My ex broke up with me 2 months ago and it's been nothing but an emotional roller coaster ride ever since. I thought with each day things would get better but in fact they seem to get much worse. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we still work together, and share the same...

Hurting and have no shame about it [ 8 Answers ]

I am so hurt my boyfriend of 4 years and 2 kids walked out on me for some one new It's been a month today and all I have don't is beg him to come home I have cryed everyday over this dumass Last weekend they moved in togthere On the phone this pass week he told me that there is some things he miss...

Toxic shame [ 13 Answers ]

What do you know about Toxic shame? This is a little I have read about it,how does this affect what we do as addicts? Addicts often carry a lot of shame which should not be theirs. Dealing with shame and absolving oneself of blame are important steps. When a child grows up with people who...

Global Warming again. Al Gore, SHAME on you! [ 20 Answers ]

Judge for yourselves: Urban Legends Reference Pages: A Tale of Two Houses To Al Gore, Richard Dreyfuss, Alec Baldwin and the rest of the likes of you: Move to another planet and quit your lying and fearmongering! ... rant over...

View more questions Search