Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fisk Posts: 147, Reputation: 5

Nov 20, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Sore breasts after sex
    Hi,

This might be a coincidence, but I've noticed that 2-3 days after I have seen my boyfriend, who lives far away and I only see once every 2 weeks, my breasts are sore for a day. I'm on the pill, 3rd week, but it actually happens almost every single time I see him. So I linked the two, and say that it's all the hormones going around from the sex.
    I do have an appointment with my GP next week and will mention it, but has anyone else experienced this?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 11:51 AM

I haven't experienced it myself. But that seems like a reasonable explanation. Still a good idea to mention it to your dr, just in case it's something more.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2009, 12:22 PM

I wonder could it have anything to do with the actual sex?
    fisk Posts: 147, Reputation: 5

Nov 20, 2009, 12:55 PM

I don't think so, because he doesn't squeeze my breasts or anything(sorry for the details). The only thing he does is lick and lightly bite my nipples. Which I love!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are my breasts not sore? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and everyone keeps telling me my breasts should be sore or grown bigger there has been no change in them can anyone help explain why?

Sore breasts [ 1 Answers ]

Had my last period on the 18th march ,I normally get sore breasts a few days before But I'm only due on the 18th April ,its sore on the sides and centre ,and I'm Not on any contraceptive ,and we are trying to have a baby I did a pregnancy test and it came out negative ,is it too early to tell

Sore breasts [ 3 Answers ]

I am on the pill and over Christmas and new year run two packets back to back, I am now 7 days into my new pill packet, I have very sore breast and look forward to ripping my bra off at the end of the day, but I now have a brown discharge almost like an old blood, with stomach cramps, I read on...

Why do I not have sore Breasts? [ 2 Answers ]

Usually every month before my period my breasts will get very sore 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before my period. This month my breasts are not sore at all and my period is due 1 week from today? This is very odd for me... could there be a chance I am pregnant?:confused:

Why do I have Very sore breasts? [ 1 Answers ]

My breasts have been extremely sore for the past two weeks. And in 2 weeks I doubled my breast size.. I don't understadn? I have really bad mood swings and a lot of it is complainning.. could this mean that I'm pregnant? Last month my period only lasted half a day and it was like nothing at all.. n...

View more questions Search