Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loovee609 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 08:42 AM
    PCOS and sex
    Can PCOS make you want to have a lot of sex? Or increase your sex drive A LOT?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 20, 2009, 11:23 AM

I have no idea if it's POSSIBLE... but I have PCOS, and if anything, it has DECREASED my sex drive.

Why do you ask?
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 16, 2011, 02:41 AM

I have pcos and I want it a lot :$ bit embarrassing lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex before marriage [ 7 Answers ]

Asslamalaikum if anybody done sex before marriage what will be the punishment for them is punishment same for both girl and boy (dono ke liye same punishment hai you alag alag) what is the process to apologise allah kindly tell me briefly please is it mentioned in quraan what says quraan...

First time sex [ 2 Answers ]

I am a virgin who recently decided to sleep with my boyfriend for the first time. He was also a virgin and inexperienced. When it came to the time for penetration he seemed unsure what to do so I tried to guide him to the right place. However, it didn't feel like he completely entered me. I could...

Anal sex? [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my guy have been experimenting with different numbing lubes so that maybe my first anal experience will not hurt as bad as the attempts I have used anal beads and they don't hurt but when it come to him I think I just get super nervous and it hurts,so any advice on what makes a enjoyable...

Did not have sex after turning me on [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend turned me on.. but did not have sex with me... he was charged as well.. but he just ejaculated.. how do I satisfy

View more questions Search