Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 07:08 PM

Thanks!

He's still as gluttonous as ever.

Piggy piggy piggy

I try not to over feed them though because they get bloated little tummies.
    Sometimes I feel bad though because they're ALWAYS hungry.
    Luv_a_bull098 Posts: 89, Reputation: 6

Nov 26, 2009, 07:34 PM

Fish are opportunists. They'll eat anything that's available. My oscar only gets fed once a day. He likes to hoard his food and it causes my tank to get funky. I use to feed him frozen food all the time. I was also advised to feed him frozen peas and crickets. But all he gets are the pellets. He seems to like them.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2009, 07:12 PM

Hmm, well it hasn't seemed to be clearing up yet though. So I changed the water today. He's still swimming around just fine. I had the water pre-made so that it would be at room temperature by the time I needed it. And then as soon as I changed it I added the Ich treatmen again. Hopefully by cleaning his tank out it will clear up sooner. It said I don't have to, but I have been using the treatment for about 4 days and still nothing really. I'm just going to keep trying. :)
    It might take longer because it's an organic herbal treatment. Since he's still eating, I'm not too worried about it, but if he stopps I'm not sure what to do. Hopefull he will be okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol and antibiotics? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it okay for someone that is taking antibiotics for a bladder infection to drink alcohol?

Antibiotics [ 4 Answers ]

What is the downside of not having the correct dosage of penicillin? I have been prescribed 4 tabs a day for 2 weeks and there have been a few days I have forgotten and/or not taken all the full dosage. Does this mean that I am prone to an antibiotic allergy which I understand is a complete...

UTI and antibiotics [ 2 Answers ]

Why I'm I still feeling symptoms of a UTI , if I took antibiotics for 3 days?

More Antibiotics? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, here we go again. I swear I should just mail you guys my vet's $$$$. I can never get ahold of him... lol. Anyway, my dog has had infected anal glands twice in the past 5-6 weeks. He has been on antibiotics for approx. 3 weeks out of those 5-6 weeks. Well, guess what?? There still seems to be a...

Antibiotics [ 1 Answers ]

?? Please can you tell me what the worse side affects are for metronidoze 200mg are as I'm really scared to take them but I know I have to.

View more questions Search