Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sue Hart Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Brother Super Ace II
    I have lost the user manual for the above sewing machine, and they are now out-of-print. Does anyone know where I can get a copy, please?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 12:03 PM
    Brother Australia
    Maybe you can get it from here.:)
    Sue Hart Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2009, 06:47 AM
    Thank you, Just Dahlia! I tried and they did. Eternal gratitude
    Sue Hart
    sophie11133 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 03:29 AM
    I tried the top link and it don't work. Please help me i really need it urgently

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

Super Shy [ 6 Answers ]

So I'm 16 years old and I'm really shy. Sometimes I don't talk to strangers/people I'm not close to because I'm not comfortable/don't want to embarrass myself/nervous, but most of the time it's because I can't think of anything to say. Nothing comes to mind! How can I work on this?! I feel so bad...

View more questions Search