azzie1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 08:47 AM
    OFFSET FLANGE which is offset 4” from centre
    WHERE CAN YOU FINE A flange which A offset 4” from centre? OR
    WHERE CAN YOU GET IT fabricate?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 19, 2009, 08:57 AM

Never seen one, 1.5" is what I have normally used. Tell us more about your situation and maybe we can help. Is the toilet too close to a wall or too far from the wall? What type of closet bend do you have and size?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilets that work with an offset flange [ 1 Answers ]

We have two toilets with offset flanges. They back up more often than one would like. A plumber said the only way to improve that problem is to install a power flush toilet. We don't mind doing that, but wonder if it will do the trick. Our floors are made of flagstone so I suspect it wouldn't be...

Toilet Offset Flange [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing a toilet and need to move the waste line about 1 inch. How can I install an offset toil flange over existing one. Can I glue a new pvc offset flange into existing toilet flange / wasteline? My wasteline is 3" PVC.

Offset flange not fitting [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a rough in of 15" for the toilet I just removed. I am trying to install an offset closet flange to get my new toilet a couple inches closer to the wall, but the new flange is 4" and my drain (or whatever it's called) into the ground is also 4". How do I get the offset flange in the...

Installing offset toilet flange [ 1 Answers ]

The 2x10 floor joist in right in the middle of where I want the center of the flange to be, how much of the floor joist can I legally remove so the offset flange will fit?

Offset Closet Flange Installation [ 1 Answers ]

Installing a toilet in a new basement bathroom. Center of 4: PVC drain pipe is 13.5" from the wall, so I tried to use an offset flange, made by Oatey Caspers. It was a snug fit, so I did some sanding with sandpaper and emery cloth, applied the cement and tapped it down, but could not get it in...

View more questions Search