gabrielorg8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Driver's License check
    Do you do license check

I need to check a license
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 19, 2009, 06:54 AM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Second, if you read the thread you posted to we asked that poster a question of WHY? Please answer that before we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free driver's license background check [ 4 Answers ]

All the companies on the Internet do driver's license checking for a fee. Does any company do it for free?

Driver's License? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 16 and My b-day was during September and now its April and I still haven't gotten my license! Almost everyone in my grade has it and I'm sick of people saying that its amazing. I really want to know if the drivers test is hard? What should I really work on? Please HELP:confused: :confused: :o...

Driver's License [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My name is Sylvester I am from Chicago, a new comer to Atlanta Georgia I need a drivers license in Georgia, my license was suspended in Chicago Illinois.

How to get driver's license [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a canadian citizen living in the states. How can I get a driver's license when I don't have a social security card?

Driver's License Check [ 4 Answers ]

Just received this e-mail from a friend. Might want to pass it on. This is really upsetting, thought I should pass it along. Check your Drivers License... Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, Including your own! I just searched for mine and there it Was... picture and...

View more questions Search