Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonny11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 02:49 PM
    Chemistry conversions
    How many moles are in 15 grams of lithium?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 09:30 PM

1. What is the atomic weight of lithium?

2. The molecular weight (of a molecule) or the atomic weight (of a monatomic element) is expressed in grams per mole (grams/mole). This is the conversion factor to go from moles to grams. Its inverse is the conversion factor to go from grams to moles:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry conversions [ 1 Answers ]

How to convert 5Kmol/m^3 into mole/L?

Chemistry: conversions [ 2 Answers ]

1. A recipe for applesauce requires 3.0 cups of apple juice. You only have a metric measuring cup—how many liters of apple juice do you need?(You also know that 1 quart=4 cups, and that 1 L=1.057 quarts) 2.If an experiment requires 50 grams of Boron and you have a carton of Boron that weighs 13...

Density and conversions for chemistry. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't understand to to start these problems out.. Please help!! Here they are: The density of CCL4(carbon tetrachloride) is 1.58 g/mL. What is the mass of 95.7 mL CCL4? What is the volume of 227g of olive oil if its desity is 0.92 g/mL? If you have an explanation or telling me how you...

Chemistry: Mol conversions [ 1 Answers ]

I am a chemistry student and having trouble comprehending mols. One of my homework/study questions is as follows: "How many zinc ions are present in 30.5g of Zn2 P2 O7 ?" I have tried to work out the answer and cannot figure out how do to do it. Thanks!

Chemistry:Moles and conversions [ 1 Answers ]

how many moles are in 5.6 x 10^26 molecules of trisulfer pentachloride? how many moles are in 56 g of aluminum chromate? how many grams are in 6.9 miles of hydrogen gas? how many grams are in 2.4 x 10^21 atoms of neon? how many liters are in 5.6 moles of bromine?

View more questions Search