Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eaas123 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 11:54 AM
    What horses would suit me?
    Okey I may be soon looking for a horse to buy what height and type of horses would suit me? I am 5 ft 4 and 9 stone. Ive been riding for 2 and 1/2 years and I've been riding cobs, thoroughbred ex-racers & danish-warmbloods. I can walk, trot, canter & jump up to 2 ft.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Any horse would suit you... you just have to find one with the right personality. Finding the right horse is just like finding a good friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horses... [ 10 Answers ]

Hey people I know nobody is going to read this, but I love horses soooooooo much. They are so beautiful when they walk. I want to buy a horse but can't find any I should buy. Any suggestions? :confused:

Horses [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about horses. Our eighteen yr. old horse seems to be going blind and I was wondering if anyone ever ran into the same problem and what did they do.

Horses [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering whether people knew anything about whether horses laid down on the ground much. I saw one of my horses down on the ground twice today and I have never seen them really do that before in my whole life. Granted I don't watch them all the time but it is freezing outside and I hope it...

View more questions Search