Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolalola84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 10:36 AM
    First time sex - am I still a virgin?
    I am a virgin who recently decided to sleep with my boyfriend for the first time. He was also a virgin and inexperienced. When it came to the time for penetration he seemed unsure what to do so I tried to guide him to the right place. However, it didn't feel like he completely entered me. I could feel some sort of contact but it was not painful or uncomfortable and there was no bleeding as I was expecting. While he was thrusting I didn't feel anything at all. I'm unsure if he actually entered me, he did come though. Is it possible that he may not have been entering me at all and does this mean I'm still a virgin?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 10:40 AM
    How old are you?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 10:54 AM

I'd like to add that asking multiple times isn't going to get you an answer at all until you provide us with your age.
    lolalola84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 10:58 AM

I'm 25 years old.

I didn't actually mean to ask this multiple times - I didn't think it had actually worked the first time!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 11:33 AM

You couldn't tell if he "completely" entered you? Does that mean you know he at least partly did? I would say that no, you're probably not a virgin. I didn't feel pain or bleed my first time either. While those things are common with first times, they don't always happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time sex. Is something wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to be long but I can't help it I'm only sixteen and I'm really freaked out. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and on our one year anniversary we lost our virginity to each other. And that was three days after my period. He used a condom with spermacide and barely got in me...

First time sex [ 2 Answers ]

I am a virgin who recently decided to sleep with my boyfriend for the first time. He was also a virgin and inexperienced. When it came to the time for penetration he seemed unsure what to do so I tried to guide him to the right place. However, it didn't feel like he completely entered me. I could...

How to increase sex time? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem of quick ejaculation and I am not happy with it.niether my wife. Help me.

View more questions Search