Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Nov 8, 2006, 10:30 PM
    Another big question...
    I'm trying to remember the name of a cartoon I saw a long time ago. It was about a white rabbit that would turn into an American superhero. When someone needed help he would become red, white, and blue, and when he would run I think he would leave a flash of stars or colors or something like that. I think it had the word tail in the title. Please help me figure out the cartoon title, for memory sakes.:D Pleasssssssssse.:p
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Nov 8, 2006, 10:53 PM
    The Adventures of the American Rabbit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having BIG problems [ 5 Answers ]

I think I am slowly crashing, if there is a such thing.:( I have no "internet explorer", (thanks to Firefox, I still have access to the web), Also no access to the "search" option after clicking the start, Unable to use my printer for scanning/printing. The IE box keeps poping up stating it...

Get big [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best lifts to do if I want to get big and get cut up at the same time? I work out on a bowflex and do powerlifts with free weights>

A big thank you to all who helped me [ 8 Answers ]

I am back. I would like to thank everyone who helped me with my computer problems, my presentation, the music etc etc. You were all a big help. My father passed away on November 8 2005. My mother and I stayed with my father in the hospital till his very peacefull passing. I have been away for 4...

I have a big prob please help [ 3 Answers ]

OK here's the thing I am really shy around my boyfriend. Because my last boyfriend I got to close to to fast and when he broke up with me about 5 months ago I was really upset and I'm still not 100%over it. But I've got a new boyfriend and I lve him to death but now I'm like really shy around him...

View more questions Search