Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sklclo25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 07:57 AM
    25 adult having strange wet dreams.
    I am 25 years old and have been going through a extended period of sexual drought. In the past week I have experienced two wet dreams and attribute them to the lack of sex. In both dreams they started with an attractive fit men, but I never have sex with them and end up having sex in my dream with either an attractive black women or over weight women. Am I having these dream because I'm worried about sexual taboo's or can't face the truth about my own sexuality whatever it may be. Can someone shed some light on this subject?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 10:53 AM

The human psyche is weird.

I dream about stuff all the time that makes no sense to me.

I wouldn't take it to mean ANYTHING, other than the fact that your body is reacting to sexual stimulus.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 11:28 AM

Dreams are nothing more than fantasies... things your subconscience spews out that you have no control over.

Some people dreams can be interpreted... others believe they mean nothing at all.

I'm of the school that you can't control the subject or content of your dreams... thus you don't worry about them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange, disturbing dreams [ 67 Answers ]

Please tell me its normal to have weird ****ed up dreams when you're pregnant... I'm having all these dreams of blood and the baby being born dead and the baby screaming and reaching out to me, etc. Ugh. I had one last night that seemed to last the WHOLE night and it was really sick and disgusting....

Strange dreams [ 8 Answers ]

I have the strangest dreams Every night. I am always in present day and my dreams are so vivid and real that I wake up and when I start to think about them I get that weird feeling in my stomach. All of this has been going on since I returned from Iraq August 2007. I just constantly feel like I'm...

I have been having really strange dreams regarding my best friend and my crush. [ 3 Answers ]

I hope this is the right section to ask this but here it goes.. well my really good friend liked the guy I like last year but doesn't any more and totally gave me the green light to like him, so I do. But I have been having really weird dreams that my friend still liks him and tries to win him...

View more questions Search