Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheowho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 06:52 AM
    Parole Violation
    If you're on Parole and leave the state of California without permission and are caught, how much time would you have to spend back in prison?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2009, 06:58 AM

Hello she:

He or she can be made to serve the rest of his/her time, or any part of it. There's no way to tell. Each case is different.

It's NOT as though the outcome is written is stone, however. The outcome CAN be effected with a good lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parole violation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a parolee eligible for short term 13 month parole discharged. I recently caught a violation for a dirty test. When I went to the board, they offer me that if I take the program, I'm consider c/o/p continue on parole and my discharged date will stay the same. I took the program because that was...

Violation of parole [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a question for a friend. He just finished his parole at the end of August and right before the end of August, he was arrested for a warrant he had and didn't know about. He had a court date that he didn't go to because he was under the impression, it was taken care of before the court...

Parole violation [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a concerned mother of a son with a probation violation for not reporting to his po they had a nation wide warrant for his arrest and picked him up yesterday can anyone tell me what he is facing now such has jail time or prison time

Parole Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently incarcerated in Ohio. In August of 2007, he was sentenced to one year, a Felony 3 for domestic violence. He was recently released in March of 08 on PRC. He wanted to move to Georgia and his PO wouldn't put in the paperwork for an interstate-compact (?), so he left...

Parole violation ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am just starting a 2 year probation in Pittsburgh, Pa. for retail thieft. Will be meeting with probation officer tomorrow. Will be discussing a new charge on accused burglary/2 counts of simple assault & criminal mischief. Had preliminary hearing and now heading to arrangement hearing on these...

View more questions Search