Ask
    Nilak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Install xp instead of vista for compaq cq60-209tu‎
    Hi Its Nilesh
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2009, 07:22 AM

If you have a VISTA distribution disk, then install that. You'll have the choice of installing it over XP or doing a clean install.

You may also have an IMAGE disk or a hidden partition on your hard drive with an IMAGE. If that is what you have, you'll have to simply install VISTA and live with whatever it gives you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compaq pesario cq60 209tu xp driver [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me compaq pesario cq60 209tu xp driver web site

Install xp instead of vista for compaq cq60-209tu [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Recently I've bought compaq cq60-209tu laptop which is pre built with windows vista. Now I want to install windows xp in my laptop. I've used partition magic to format hard drive nut I'm getting 105 error partition table error. Can anyone suggest me how to proceed?

Lapto LAN driver CQ60 -209TU [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently purchased Compaq presario HP laptop model CQ60 209TU. No driver CD was provided. Now after format I want to install LAN card driver on Windows XP SP3. Is it available on web? I have searched a lot, but unable to get :confused:. Kindly help if any body knows.

How do I install XP Professional on a Compaq CQ60-209 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Compaq Latpop CQ60-209TU Which has vista basic preloaded but I want to Install XP Professional in it. How Do I install? I have tried to install the XP but then It is not showing the DVD Drive..

Compaq Laptop C502US with Vista Home Issue? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone here have a Compaq Laptop with Windows Vista Home? I have an issue with mine that just started about 3 weeks ago. I've had the laptop for almost a year now with no problems other than compatibility with older printers and programs but I was expecting that. Now, when I start the...

View more questions Search