Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolalola84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 08:19 PM
    First time sex
    I am a virgin who recently decided to sleep with my boyfriend for the first time. He was also a virgin and inexperienced. When it came to the time for penetration he seemed unsure what to do so I tried to guide him to the right place. However, it didn't feel like he completely entered me. I could feel some sort of contact but it was not painful or uncomfortable and there was no bleeding as I was expecting. While he was thrusting I didn't feel anything at all. I'm unsure if he actually entered me, he did though. Is it possible that he may not have been entering me at all and does this mean I'm still a virgin?
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Nov 17, 2009, 10:10 PM

It's okay to be confused... it's okay not to know or anticipate what to feel... you will have your own unique experience regardless of what everyone else says. You are not a virgin and there are many that can relate to you... maybe he wasn't hard enough... you just don't know. As you get more experienced sex will become more appealing.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 17, 2009, 10:25 PM

How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time sex. Is something wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

This is going to be long but I can't help it I'm only sixteen and I'm really freaked out. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and on our one year anniversary we lost our virginity to each other. And that was three days after my period. He used a condom with spermacide and barely got in me...

Sex offenders [ 12 Answers ]

Can a sex offender move in with a single mum with young child without any complications? What procedures will there be?

How to increase sex time? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem of quick ejaculation and I am not happy with it.niether my wife. Help me.

Anal sex? [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my guy have been experimenting with different numbing lubes so that maybe my first anal experience will not hurt as bad as the attempts I have used anal beads and they don't hurt but when it come to him I think I just get super nervous and it hurts,so any advice on what makes a enjoyable...

I had sex could I be pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

OK I want to know if I could be pregnant because my boyfriend cummed in me oct 24 and 26 and the 31 also November 7 well all together about 6 times but my period doesn't start until two more weeks so its just been 2 weeks since the firsst time he came in me and my breasts are already tender and I'm...

View more questions Search