Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    visioncity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Possible application on a video distribution system in education
    I am doing a report on other applications of BOCS in education area and I would appreciate any help and input.

BOCS can broadcast audio/video signal (up to 3) to an entire house via coaxial cables. BOCS accepts output from a DVR, DVD player, STB, or iPod and converts the signal so it can be merged with existing TV signals and distributed to all TVs. A TV can display the program by tuning into the appropriate channel. BOCS supports standard definition video and not HD video.

Thank you for your help.
    sprtrmpcnsltng Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 10:56 PM

What about potential mixing of movies, music, and documents into class structure, that could be created easily by a teacher to elicit points with music and video imagery children are already comfortable with.
    visioncity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sprtrmpcnsltng View Post
    What about potential mixing of movies, music, and documents into class structure, that could be created easily by a teacher to elicit points with music and video imagery children are already comfortable with.
    Good point. I need to think about this a little more on how to do this. This would be one of the options listed in my report. I need to come up with 5-10 options.

Thank you for the input.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minimise application in system tray [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys,I run Windows7 and I need to make an software to minimise in system tray without installing other software to do it for me... Do you have any ideea how to do it? Here is an pic : http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6546/sdet.th.jpg

Power distribution system [ 3 Answers ]

Please let me know the power distribution system of USA?

View more questions Search