Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdksck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 09:46 AM
    Water coming up from ground before installing vinyl liner
    I am building a inground pool myself and was getting ready to do my sand and cement bottom before my vinyl liner and we got 20 inches of rain here in Georgia. Since then I have had a pump in the deep end of pool draining out the water. Well it now continues to seep out of the ground and will fill up to about 12 inches of water above my grade for the cement and sand. I thought that I could put about 8 to 10 inches of gravel below the grade of cement and sand mixture, but I am still concerned with the water. What are some other options that I could do?

Check out some similar questions!

Ground water behind liner? [ 0 Answers ]

I am having an issue with our pool. We purchased a foreclosed property with this pool, I had a pool professional come out and they installed a new liner in the pool. Within days the liner had water behind it... they returned and replaced it with another new liner. Again, within days water...

Vinyl pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Can I paint the bottom of my above ground vynle pool liner

Ground Water coming up around basement drain pipe [ 4 Answers ]

Finally located source of water in my basement. Removed shower stall base in basement bathroom. It appears that ground water is coming in around the shower drain pipe (PVC). The area around the pipe is about four inches and about 4 inches deep as well. In addition right outside the bathroom is a...

Wrinkles in vinyl liner [ 1 Answers ]

Pool liner was leaking. Had leak repaired but had todrain pool. No water in pool for 2 days, a lot of wrinkles. We have a vacuum running. Will the vacuum completely remove the wrinkles or do we need todo anything else. This is an inground pool.

Water coming up through ground [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have water coming up through the ground outside my house. My neighbor's yard is flooded and need to call a plumber what could it be

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.