Syed Aadil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Can A sunni Boy marry shia girl
    Hi Sir,

Is there any religios bindation about "Can a sunni Boy marry shia girl"
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2009, 11:42 PM

Hello Syed Aadii,
    Well if you go for marriage between different sect. then it is possible between sunni and shia but there are some things which should be consider before marriage and that's are about children that which sect. they will follow or what are things to follow to happy their mom and dad at a time because sunni don't like to go for their Moharam matam and to shed their blood in that way And second now-a-days there are some really disturbing traditions in shia and also in sunni which are not included in Islam but the sect. follows them without knowing so the question for you is that will you manage that things? Better first study the both sect. and then decide yourself. Check what the girl follow or boy or what he/she believes. If all the things comes under the Quranic and Hadith ways then its OK.
    adddii Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2010, 08:19 PM
    But I want to know about it !
    Teme I'm very confused !
    Plzz help me out !
    javaid14 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2010, 03:28 AM
    Both of you pray to one Allah and believe on Prophets 124000 and Mohammad is the last messenger quran is the holy book of Allah that's enough both of you and your children follow the smile rules according to Quran and Hadith and whatever you do first sit talk look at both section differences and then decide.
    javaid14 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2011, 04:21 AM
    Comment on adddii's post
    Brother I don't know about you but my girlfriend she is sunni and she doesn't mind if our child is shia. And as for she, she now adays ask me questions regarding shias and all and I keep answering her by quran or sunni authentic book of hadith
    aadilsyed Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

Jan 20, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Hi syed,
    Well let me clear your confusion... there is no difference between shia and sunni... only remember you can even marry ahli kitab for that matter Shaias are muslims... however you have to make things clear to your would be so that in future no more complications happen... read quran with tafseer you will get the ans to every query .you don't have to ask anyone believe in yourself
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Jan 21, 2011, 11:58 PM
    If she disbelieves in all the Attributes of Allaah, as shias do, and it is known, but ignored, and if she curses and hates most of the Companions of Rasuulullaah -sAaws- and she is waiting for Ad-Dajjal to appear as Mahdi and follow Him, as shias do, and Allaah knows best, then how can you love her if you are sunni and you love Allaah and Rasuul -sAaws?
    On the other hand, if she is ignorant, and seems to be sincerely in wanting to follow the true Islam without attaching herself to what her parents were upon, then please for the sake of Allaah save her and marry her.

It depends on the case, and Allaah knows everything. A shia can be muslim or kafir, and a sunni can be muslim or kafir. What we are to Allaah matters. Make solaah al-istikhaarah first: http://saowta.spaces.live.com/blog/c...F1FE!564.entry

Allaahu akbar. May Allaah cause children of muslims become more guided than their parents within their marriages.

According to Rasuulullaah(sAaws) the ummah divides in 73 different sects, which are all in The Fire, except one. They asked about it. He(sAaws) said they are upon what himself(sAaws) and SaHaabah(rA`a) were upon that day. So return to Islam, muslims!

AbuBakr_Fin : "Which Holy Book? Vedas, Dhammapada? Don`t pretend to have knowledge before learning your Deen, or the matter youspeak of! And which scholars are you speaking of, sheikh? It`s not about what people say, anyway, because Allaah has made it clear that that the women of ahl Al-Kitaab are Halaal (Maaidah:5)

5:5. This day are (all) things good and pure made lawful unto you. The food of the People of the Book (jews and christians) is lawful unto you and yours is lawful unto them. (Lawful unto you in marriage) are (not only) chaste women who are believers, but chaste women among the People of the Book, revealed before your time,- when ye give them their due dowers, and desire chastity, not lewdness, nor secret intrigues if any one rejects faith, fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good).
    And after Ayatul-Kursi (in 2:256): Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
    Which evidence says against Allaah that we `make` muslims? (28:56):It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will...

And it`s impossible to find out about them, because taqiyah (hiding their true faith) is an essential part of their innovated Deen according to their own scholars. I know this from a knowledgable, trustworthy `aalim, and it is well-known. And Allaah knows best. And reading their books and listening their misguidance may destroy your eman, so why do you advice to find out about it? When, and who from among scholars of Ahl As-Sunnah wa Al-jamaàh ever adviced this. WAllaahi your advice is ignorant, and you need to rearl Islam. Imam Ahmad -may Allaah have mercy upon him- said about (in `Usuul As-Sunnah`) that Sunnah with them -the salaf `ulama- "is disassociation from bid`ah, and every bid`ah, for it is is misguidance." And shiàh religion is completely an innovation, the strongest opinion is that their `ulama are kuffar, but some of them don`t know, and perhaps they are excused by Allaah. Who wants their children in the Fire, and create a Religion of compromise, hiding the Truth from their Lord, and accepting their kuffar relatives as muslims?

May Allaah curse who curses a SaHaabii, of whom Allaah -The Most Great- has been pleased with. And witnessed Himself having forgiven the people that fought in Badr, and that He is pleased with Muhaajiriin and Ansaar and whoever follow them with IHsaan... Say: `Aamiin!` May Allaah curse who curses Abu Bakr, Omar and Aisha. May Allaah curse them, who says that we must disbelieve in every Attribute by which Allaah has attributed Himself with! Who is more trustworthy than Allaah?? Don`t sacrifice your love for Allaah on an altar of love for a woman.

This was intended as an extension to my reply to `sheikh.mani`.

Aamiin, jaa Rabb.

What happens when people try to `make them muslims`, they often become `muslims`, and when it`s difficult for them, they leave the eman they we`re not sure about in the first place, and you are trapped in a marriage with a murtad and children with her. I have seen this happen. It is advisable in our times to make a written marriage condition that the possible kids are raised as muslims and given to the father if they divorce, when marrying an ahl al-kitab lady (that is not a zaniah, because that is Haraam), and never pressure them to be muslims at all, because that is also Haraam, and it is dangerous, because you won`t know a persons eman if they accept Islam due to other than Allaah, as evidence is provided earlier.
    sheikh.mani Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

Feb 22, 2011, 11:29 AM
    ASLAM_-O-ALIKUM
    Bro its simple I listen it from some scholar that being a muslim you can do marriage with any religion having HOLY BOOK. Bt question is that if its allow then why u do marriage with christien ? We do marriage with them after bringing them into Islam why because Islam is best now your question is about the diff b\w shia and sunni . U should have to learn about them because most of shia's become extreme about our Holy Cliphs which throw them out from the circle of Islam and those who are not Muslims you know who are them so think about it and I'll suggest you to go to some Scholar thy will help you better then anyone.
    ameenabf89tt Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Allaahu akbar. May Allaah cause children of muslims become more guided than their parents within their marriages.
    zaeem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Look boy you can marry shia girl but you first have to cnvert her in true muslim then you can, the fact I'm telling you know that the name of allah and muhammed apperd om my eyes and it is still there because I cried a lot one day for the girl who is shia and I love her a lot , I cried because I want to know who is right and wrong and can we marry so I got the answer frm allah by apperng allah and muhammed on my eyes. Thank you.
    Shaiya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Asalamoalekum

Hi This is Mirza , I am a Shaiya , and my Fellow is Sunni , I beileve A Shaiya Girl if she would like to marry a Sunni Boy she needs to forget all her Khom and islamic way nor that guy will allow you to follow the majlis nor he will allow to go might be few months he may
    >My Fellow when I asked him will you allow me only for the month of Moharam for ghame hussian he said if it would be for a day I would not allow you , this hurted me .now I am not in touch with him because he want me to convert in his caste but he is not ready to convern in my caste .I am Not ready to leave my Caste my Moharam the Ghame Hussain (a.s) I decide to leave him but I am unable... All Shiaya Girls please thing of anyone rather then shaiya only think if he is ready to convern... :(

Take care Girls , I wish I could get a guy of my caste soon inshallah

Regards

Mirza...
    moslima Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 06:45 PM
    So about your kids you both have to learn them about both sects and when you children are old enough they have to choose what they think is the right sect. My father is a shia but before he married he was a sunni, because his family is sunni my mother is a sunni. My parents are still married after 20 years. So it's not a big deal and trust me I don't see big diffrents My parents both fast during Ramadan and they pray 5 times a day they pay zakaat (alhamdulilaah)and they will go to hadj together inshallah. Salaaaams from Belgium
    amine67 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 12:49 AM
    I will recommend this marriage if the girl come from a shia background, not insulting assahab and Aisha the prophet's wife etc... I won't recommend this marriage with Shia (12 imams). Please do your homework first and try to convert the girl to be a practicing muslim, who really understand the essence of islam and the message of the prophet Mohamed SAAWS, based on alquran and sunnah and not on lies and insults.

Wassalam

Amine
    amine67 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 12:52 AM
    The division between sunni and shia (12 imams) is very deep, unlike sunni and zaidi in yemen, they are very close. Please do not make any comment unless you understand the shia (12imams) in Iran , Iraq, Pakistan...

Wassalam

Amine
    musalman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 03:20 AM
    Yes there is no harm in that if both parties r committed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shia/Sunni marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 22 yr old female, until last year I was not even sure what shia meant, but last year I fel in love with a shia from college, v both are madly in love and wish to spend our future together, my concern is not about shia beliefs or religion as I have done a detailed research on it and have...

Sunni Shia marraiges [ 5 Answers ]

I am a Sunni girl and a Shia family proposed me but my parents are reluctant and don't want to marry with a Shia guy. They think that nikkah between Sunni and Shia is not allowed and their beliefs and practice are different. Can you please guide me that whether I can get marry with a Shia guy and...

Can a 3 yo boy & 2 yo girl legally share a room? [ 7 Answers ]

My lease is up in 2 months at the house I'm at now. I'm currently living in a 3 bedroom and my kids have their own rooms, but the place I want to move into is a 2 bedroom. My question is, is it illegal for my 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter to share a room? I didn't think so, it seems...

So I'm going to ask my girl to marry me. But. [ 9 Answers ]

I donno how to tell me parents. They really like her. And I am deeply in love with her, She means the world to me. I'm 20 and she is 21. We both want to get married, and we both feel the same for each other.

I think my girl wants me to marry her? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys well just wanted to let you know my girlfriend of only 1 year really wants me to marry her, now I am all for it and I want to have a life. But a few months ago she was wanting me to quit my job and be with her, I told her my reasons as to why I could not, most of you know my story and...

View more questions Search