Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlionels7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 06:30 PM
    My feet for life
    I work an assembly line job that requires me to be on my feet, constantly shifting my body weight and side stepping. My lower back hurts and so do my legs. I need the job. What is a really good shoe I should purchase?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2006, 06:37 PM
    First are you on a mat, or concrete floor,

If you can afford it, have an insole molded and made to fit your foot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me get back on my feet! [ 3 Answers ]

To get straight to the problem... it all started with me losing my job the only thing in my life I was proud of because I worked so hard to get it. I worked for the railroad for 3 years before I was dismissed. My mom was living with me at the time who is a paronoid schizophrenic. Which is very...

Calculating board feet [ 7 Answers ]

How do you calculate board feet? I understand Linear feet, but I don't get board feet and apparently neither does anyone else I know.:confused:

Move toilet 4 feet [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a second floor bathroom that is 6 feet wide. Toilet is on left side wall and looks to be a foot away from wall. I want to move toilet to the right side wall. So this would require a move of about 4 feet. Two things need to happen of course: water supply must be available and the...

Rough feet... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My feets are getting roughs specially heels can anybody tell me any remdy for this or any type of medicine for this broken heels... thanx a lot

Stocinged Feet at Parties [ 1 Answers ]

While I was growing up my parent used to have parties where guest removed their shoes. The women look so elegant in their stockinged feet, particular those who wore Full Fashion seam stockings. The men look comfortable in their suits and sock feet. I understand in part of the world, Japan,...

View more questions Search