Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dixychick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Dell laptop problems
    Hi can anyone help I have a new dell laptop which every time I turn it on the screen says configuring updates stage 3 out 3 0% then restarts and does the same over and over again please help...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2009, 07:14 AM

If its new, call Dell for support. They can walk you through fixing this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Inspiron 8100 dell laptop with a cracked screen. I am trying to get rid of it and I don't know how much it is worth. I was offered $65.00 Is this about all I can get out of it?

Problems with a Dell Inspiron 8600 Laptop [ 4 Answers ]

Good afternoon, This one is a real lulu. I own a Dell Inspiron 8600 Laptop which has been behaving up to now. I run Windows XP with SP2. This laptop is currently fitted in a Dell Advanced Port Replicator (base station) In addition two portable USB hard drives are also connected. Among the...

Dell laptop [ 12 Answers ]

How to hook up wireless to internet

Problems with a Dell Inspiron 5000 Laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I recently tried to connect a Dell 540 photo printer to a Dell Inspiron 5000 computer running Windows XP Home. I got the laptop to recognize the printer but it would not print. I decded to disconnect the printer and uninstall the drivers. Soon my laptop began having problems at startup. It...

Dell laptop [ 6 Answers ]

Tried Several Things Need Help Trying To Connect Laptop To Landline Using Free Netzero I Have A Network And Modem Card All In One I Can Get It To Dial And When It Says You Are Loged On And It Verifies Password Then It Disconnects And Starts Redialing The Next Number...

View more questions Search