Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NightAlone Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2006, 05:26 PM
    Guitar Hero/Guitar Hero II for PS3 help.
    Hey,

I don't have a PS2 'cause I made a mistake by waiting for the PS3 to come out forever, but SINCE IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT...

I'm going to get it. And the first games I want are Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero II. I want to know if it'll play on my Play Station 3 since it's made for Play Station 2.

The Play Station 3 has the ability to play games from PS1 and PS2 but with Guitar Hero, I'm not sure, It may be a different story. So I'm just checking.

The point is, I'm wondering if any of you know if you can play Guitar Hero/Guitar Hero II on a Play Station 3.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Nov 10, 2006, 02:48 PM
    First off, unless you preordered a ps3, good luck getting one for awhile... but since you are.. wanna loan me 600 bucks so I can get one :D.. anyway... you should be able to play both games on the system since it is backwards compatible. The controllers should make no difference because the are just the normal controler in the shape of a guitar and buttons reassigned on the guitar controller. Now... you must get these games.. my wife and I absolutely love playing these games.
    NightAlone Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2006, 04:33 PM
    Hm, thanks for the feedback. I'd be a lot more comforted if more people had answered, though. Hah... *Hands 600 bucks*
    demonangel2142 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Sorry to have to tell you this, but first of all the ps3 is a total piece and after about a month stores couldn't even get rid of them any more. Secondly Guitar Hero doesn't work for ps3 unless you buy an adapter for your ps2 analog controller. Oh and the guitar controller won't work with the ps3 at all, so if you haven't bought the system yet I would suggest saving that money.:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acoustic guitar [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking at a number of acoustic guitars for sale. Im deciding between Ibanez, yamaha, and fender, all around the 300 dollar range. Please let me know what you think and what brand is the best quality.

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Quick Question: Guitar Price [ 4 Answers ]

Where would I look online to get the value or close-to of a 196? Silvertone Electric Guitar Model #319.14559 :confused: This may not be the right area to ask this, but I'm lost as to where to go to find out. Thanks in advance for ANYONE who responds to this. Happy Holidays!:D KitaKaT...

Guitar Tab to "More To Life" [ 1 Answers ]

Can You help my find Guitar Tab to the song "More To Life" by Stacie Orrico?

Website that has good guitar tabs [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website that has good free guitar tabulature? How about Drum sheet music? I have looked but so many of the websites make you sign up for other free stuff first. Thanks in advance! :)

View more questions Search