Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmr_1997 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 05:07 PM
    I have back acne. Does anyone know how to get rid of it.
    Hey Everyone! I have one tiny problem. I have like bumps on my back it's also known as "Bacne." I really want to get rid of it. Does anyone know how? Thank you!(:
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 12:27 PM

You can use acne treatment on your back, just like you can use it on your face. Make sure that you clean your skin regularly. You can use cleansers, moisturizers, etc. on your back, but the biggest thing, is just making sure that you're clean.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 01:01 PM

Sometimes if its really bad your doctor can perscribe antibiotics.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2009, 01:18 PM

Along with the suggestions you have been given I would say,invest in a shower brush and use it every night giving your back a thorough cleansing.
    There is a product called Phisoderm acne cleanser that my son found very effective and the cost is minimal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne on my back! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Spring and summer are right around the corner and I have a big problem. I have really bad acne on my back. I have no idea what is causing this to happen. If anyone knows anything I could use to help please let me know.

Back Acne! I need to get rid of it! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been suffering from back acne for about a year now and it still hasn't gone away! Very soon my whole grade will be going on a huge field trip to a park with a swimming pool. I am really embarrassed about it and want it gone or at least find a swimsuit that covers my entire upper back. Please...

How to lose my back acne [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I`m 19 years old and over the years I've found that my acne has move from my face to my back. Know the back acne is not huge any more just tiny little break outs. I shower every day but I still can`t get rid of it. What are some good tips about removing back acne.

Back acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a bit of an embarrassing problem. The top half of my back is covered in bad acne the skin is really red and angry. I've had this problem for eleven years now (since I was 13) and have tried so many different things including many creams, washes and medication from doctors and nothing...

Back Acne Scars [ 2 Answers ]

I have acne scars all over my back.I was told that it's kind of hormonal that's why my derma prescribed me some pills. It did work cause I don't get to have cystic pimples at my back anymore. Its all flat and dark spots right now.. I've been wanting to wear tops that I think would fit me well but...

View more questions Search