Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 20, 2010, 04:43 PM

I have not used MQ... but I'm buying some this week...

I think somepeople claim lightening in one week because they confuse just brightening or any imporvement for lightening... also with any peeling agent the first couple of layers that come off reveal a much newer and brighter skin than before. Sometimes even up tp 2 sahdes different.. and for a few days the look is very fresh and dramatic... I'll admit that when I first used HQ4 and RA I saw a baeutiful new skin underenath very quick;ly and was even worried about becoming too light too fast... well now I think it all balanced out and now I feel like it really didn't do too much... but I can swear and even certain photos really did reveal a very different pinky skin that isn't there anymore very quickly...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 04:50 PM

And of course it cures baldness, improves your grade point average and makes you taller.

And of course it has to be legal to buy and sell ?
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 21, 2010, 01:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by partygod View Post
    I know about a handful of people who have been using MQ for months and they have not recived patches like MONO.....I am ordering my MQ powder soon to make my own cream I will be sure to let you all know if I start patching up!

Also I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY....FAIR AND FLAWLESS DOES NOT CONTAIN STEROIDS! THATS A DISPROVEN RUMOR! ITS BEEN TESTED BY AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER ON ANOTHER FORM WHO CONFIRMED THAT FAIR AND FLAWLESS HAD EVERYTHING AND ONLY EVERYTHING ON THE INGREDIENTS LIST!

and I dont think the stuff at goldpharma does either! i can't wait until I get me MQ so I can make my cream and start seeing results you guys can't just go around making assumptions and tarnishing the reptuations of perfectly legitimate companies...everyone's skin is different...some people see results very soon...for others it takes longer and some people see nothing...

If you guys dont believe me just buy the product and have it sent to a chemistry lab for testing...its not that expensive..some of them will even do it for free depending... they're only looking for one thing it wont take very long to prove that there're steroids in the creams if there REALLY ARE STEROIDS IN THOSE CREAMS....AND THERE ARE NOT!

and PS: I LOVE SAMMY SOSA'S COLOR NOW HE LOOKS WAY BETTER HANDS DOWN!
    First of all I didn't say anything about FAIR AND FLAWLESS, I don't know why you quoting me, I never used their stuff and don't know anything about them.

Secondly, regarding goldpharma nobody is trashing anyone we are just wondering how their stuff work so fast lol.

Thirdly, I will not test their products as I have no interest in doing so, my only warning about MQ in high strength will produce patches in the long run that is a fact, it is much much slower so it will not be seen very fast. If people understand the risks by all means they can try it.

Finally Sammy complexion I don't like it in MY OPINION, you like it? Good for you. ;)

Apr 21, 2010, 01:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    You know Sara i haven't seen people on the board saying they saw lightening in a week.
    I believe that in the first stage the lightening i saw on my lips came in like 2 weeks and the skin on the lips(like 1shade) isn't the same as the rest of the face.
    And on my face i didn't even lightened 1 shade after like 3.5 weeks.It isn't instant lightening like bio claire(lol) but i can say it is working cause is really see my undertones getting lighter so i know that when i will continue the peeling process(retin a) it will reveal lighter skin.
    I'm not in a hurry anymore cause i really believe that this stuff works but very slowly which is fine cause i'm willing to wait.
    However i'm still a newbie in this mequinol wagon so i don't advice people to use it until i'm sure about the result.
    Did you apply to your lip? Didn’t sting? Or was it systematic? My lips also got lighter very fast, I didn’t apply there but around the lip.
    I wish you all the best mistyjane.

Apr 21, 2010, 02:11 AM
    Well that makes sence....my friend who is using MQ told me you do take about a year to become really really pale! in about 6 months you see a significat difference! for some reason MQ works better with Retin A
    I am not sure if you will be pale in a year with MQ, remember this study was done for vitiligo universalis, so their immune system is helping that process, that why I say that not much known about MQ. At least monobenzone was tested on people without vitiligo it is very strong drug that why it works, and people report patches after 2 month use.

Retin A can aid depigmentation with monobenzone, it was tested on black guinea pig skin, and showed results in just 10 days, so I am sure with MQ it will work wonders too.

Retinoic acid synergistically enhances the melanoc... [Exp Dermatol. 2006] - PubMed result
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 21, 2010, 03:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    Did you apply to your lip?? Didn’t sting? Or was it systematic? My lips also got lighter very fast, I didn’t apply there but around the lip.
    I wish you all the best mistyjane.
    Yes I apply to my lips and no it didn't sting.
    But what is great is that my lips never lightened fast before.
    I also wish you the best MISS uk :)
    partygod Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    First of all I didn’t say anything about FAIR AND FLAWLESS, I don’t know why you quoting me, I never used their stuff and don’t know anything about them.

Secondly, regarding goldpharma nobody is trashing anyone we are just wondering how their stuff work so fast lol.

Thirdly, I will not test their products as I have no interest in doing so, my only warning about MQ in high strength will produce patches in the long run that is a fact, it is much much slower so it will not be seen very fast. If people understand the risks by all means they can go ahead and try it.

Finally Sammy complexion I don’t like it in MY OPINION, you like it?? good for you. ;)

I quoted you for MQ... but about fair and flawless I was addressing imgorgeous... sorry about that!

Who on earth told you MQ will produce patches in high strength... that is very false information! PEOPLE WHO Don't HAVE VITILIGO USE 10% AND 20% AND 25%... I know people who have been using this stuff for almost 4 years! They've gotten VERRY VERYY PALE and no they never got spots like mono...

You're just making asspumtions! I know people who work at pharmaceutical companies and people who are studying to be pharmacists and they all vouch for Mequinol... mequinol is NOT LIKE MONO! Mono lives spots in dark skinned heavily pigmented individuals... which are typically darkskinned blacks, latinos, Indians and Asians! People who are already light skinned can use mono and expect very little unsightly and disfiguring effects however for darker skinned individuals mono does not work properly!

Mequinol's make up is different. UNLIKE HQ And MONO IT DOES NOT DESTROY THE PIGMENT(Tyrosinase) BUT BINDS IT! That's why tanning is still possible!

I'm unsure whether skin depigmenting can be permanent over a prolonged period of use or not. But one thing I can say is MQ is NOT LIKE MONO... get your facts right and stop misinforming people!

I ordered my tubes of MQ from goldpharma and I can't WAIT!

NOTE: ANY LIGHTENING AGENT YOU'RE USING WORKS WAAAAAAAAY BETTER WHEN USED WITH RETIN A (tretinoin).

Wow!

Apr 21, 2010, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    oh don't pay attention to what imgorgeous says about certain products!
    Everyone knows f&f is safe, the other brand questionable and bio claire has always been on our "do not use list".

Common sense should tell you stick to posting your own experiences with products and don't make any nonfactual claims you can't prove. If you're unsure about something, contact the company to see if they can provide you with factual information.

Remember this is coming from the same guy who freaked out over maybe getting arrested over his package getting stuck at the post office, some mysterious powered substance he purchased from china:p
    who knows what the heck he got himself into!!
    Lmao!!

Apr 21, 2010, 11:48 AM
    I quoted you for MQ....but about fair and flawless I was addressing imgorgeous...sorry about that!

Who on earth told you MQ will produce patches in high stregth...that is very false information! PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE VITILIGO USE 10% AND 20% AND 25%....I know people who have been using this stuff for almost 4 years! they've gotten VERRY VERYY PALE and no they never got spots like mono...
    !
    Studies told me that. It works like mono at slower rate, in the link below page 402 it talks about the confetti like hypopigmentation similar to the one produced by mono.
    Textbook of cosmetic dermatology - Google Books
    Show me one study that says it is safe to use in high percent , not hear say please.

!

you're just making asspumtions! i know people who work at pharmaceutical companies and people who are studying to be pharmacists and they all vouch for Mequinol....mequinol is NOT LIKE MONO!!
    !
    Lol you know people who work in pharmaceutical company? I work in one, and please scientist don't know much about it anyway as there is no clinical study for it been used in higher strength for over all lightening. I doubt your friends will know more.
    ! mono lives spots in dark skinned heavily pigmented individuals....which are typically darkskinned blacks, latinos, Indians and Asians! people who are already light skinned can use mono and expect very little unsightly and disfiguring effects however for darker skinned individuals mono does not work properly! !
    Lets not turn it mono against MQ, I am not here to prove that mono does work, at least there is much more known about it, and yes it has been studied on people without vitiligo on black skin. Every body researched mono well, will know you will get patchy, no matter what strength and were you apply it.

Mequinol's make up is different. UNLIKE HQ AND AND MONO IT DOES NOT DESTROY THE PIGMENT(Tyrosinase) BUT BINDS IT! thats why tanning is still possible!

I'm unsure whether skin depigmenting can be permanent over a prolonged period of use or not. but one thing I can say is MQ is NOT LIKE MONO ....get your facts right and stop misinforming people!
    ''Mequinol (hydroquinone monomethyl ether, 4-hydroxyanisole, para-hydroxymethoxybenzene), another derivative of hydroquinone, is enzymatically oxidized by tyrosinase to produce melanocytotoxic quinones. The formation of quinones results in pigment cell destruction and skin depigmentation.''

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...s-10-04066.pdf

I'm unsure whether skin depigmenting can be permanent over a prolonged period of use or not. but one thing I can say is MQ is NOT LIKE MONO ....get your facts right and stop misinforming people!
    !
    Can you please just provide me one link to a study that says it is not like mono? The action of MQ is not fully understood. It has been approved for the treatment of solar lentigines at much lower strength than what you are advising people is safe to use. Even on those 2% use, Hypopigmentation was observed
    Safety and efficacy of combined use of 4-hydroxyan... [Cutis. 2004] - PubMed result

I ordered my tubes of MQ from goldpharma and I can't WAIT!
    Good for you ;)

NOTE: ANY LIGHTENING AGENT YOU'RE USING WORKS WAAAAAAAAY BETTER WHEN USED WITH RETIN A (tretinoin).

wow!
    Yeah Retin a is great ;)
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 21, 2010, 12:54 PM

@ partygod - are you on coke? Is the fair and flawless person your friend ?

There is NO PRODUCT in this world which is unproven and still can lighten your skin unless it contains steroids.

Even Fruit juices, when the bottles say NO PRESERVATIVES, it doesn't mean there is no preservatives at all!

There actually are ! Because fruit juice will get spoiled quickly if there is no preservative.

Similarly, most lightening products , have mercury or steroids to lighten your skin. If you actually believe that Fair and flawless only has the listed ingredients you are DREAMING !

Apr 21, 2010, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    @ partygod - are you on coke? is the fair and flawless person your friend ?

there is NO PRODUCT in this world which is unproven and still can lighten your skin unless it contains steroids.

Even Fruit juices, when the bottles say NO PRESERVATIVES, it doesnt mean there is no preservatives at all!

There actually are ! Because fruit juice will get spoiled quickly if there is no preservative.

Similarly, most lightening products , have mercury or steroids to lighten your skin. If you actually believe that Fair and flawless only has the listed ingredients you are DREAMING !
    NO... I Believe that fair and flawless contains other ingredients that are not posted on the ingredient list... for sure they do have ingredients that they are not telling people about... because some of my friends tried making a cream of their own by using the stuff at "makingcosmetics.com" they used all the lightening agents fair and flawless posted in their ingredents list and they did not get the same results that the fair and flawless cream gave... NOT EVEN CLOSE...

BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS SOMETHING ELSE BUT NOT STEROIDS!! A FRIEND OF MINE HAD THE CREAM TESTED!! THE RESULTS PROVED NEGATIVE FOR STEROIDS! AND NEGATIVE FOR MERCURY! SO MAYBE THEY HAVE A BIT OF MQ OR HQ IN THERE OR Something... BUT NOT STEROIDS!

And I can't wait to prove that MQ is a good skin lightener! I know people who know people who have been using it for 4 years and they are fine! Also there are NO REPORTS OF SPOTTING OR ANY TYPE OF SKIN DISFIGURATION CAUSED BY MEQUINOL!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 21, 2010, 11:36 PM
    NO....i Believe that fair and flawless contains other ingredients that are not posted on the ingredient list...for sure they do have ingredients that they are not telling people about...because some of my friends tried making a cream of their own by using the stuff at "makingcosmetics.com" they used all the lightening agents fair and flawless posted in their ingredents list and they did not get the same results that the fair and flawless cream gave...NOT EVEN CLOSE....BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS SOMETHING ELSE BUT NOT STEROIDS!!!!!! A FRIEND OF MINE HAD THE CREAM TESTED!!! THE RESULTS PROVED NEGATIVE FOR STEROIDS! AND NEGATIVE FOR MERCURY! SO MAYBE THEY HAVE A BIT OF MQ OR HQ IN THERE OR SOME THING.....BUT NOT STEROIDS! and I can't wait to prove that MQ is a good skin lightener! I know people who know people who have been using it for 4 years and they are fine! also there are NO REPORTS OF SPOTTING OR ANY TYPE OF SKIN DISFIGURATION CAUSED BY MEQUINOL!
    I liken it to cooking!
    You can hand an amateur cook ingredients to make a cake and hand those same ingredients to a Master Chef and well... you get the picture!

Yeah I know who your "friends" are and they in fact did not purchase every ingredient listed on the jar because makingcosmetics does not have every ingredient listed to make an F&F product.

And even if you could purchase all of the ingredients, you would have to know the precise percentage of each ingredient in order for it to come out right, just like a cake:D

So I am going to have to disagree with you on there being hidden ingredients based on the fact that your friends were not able to duplicate it.

There is a BIG difference between a home mixer and a professional formulator, if there wasn't I'd have made Gallons of the 5xf gel, Gallons! Lol

Apr 22, 2010, 12:57 AM
    I liken it to cooking!!
    You can hand an amateur cook ingredients to make a cake and hand those same ingredients to a Master Chef and well.....you get the picture!!

Yeah I know who your "friends" are and they in fact did not purchase every ingredient listed on the jar because makingcosmetics does not have every ingredient listed to make an F&F product.

And even if you could purchase all of the ingredients, you would have to know the precise percentage of each ingredient in order for it to come out right, just like a cake:D

So I am going to have to disagree with you on there being hidden ingredients based on the fact that your friends were not able to duplicate it.

There is a BIG difference between a home mixer and a professional formulator, if there wasn't I'd have made Gallons of the 5xf gel, Gallons!! lol
    Um I don't understand you mean by "i know who your "friends" are." nikkicute... but I'm going to tell you this... I know fair and flawless does not contain steroids... but there is something else in their products that they are not listing on their ingredients LIST!! If sepiwhite, kojic acid, and alpha abutin work so well together to lighten the skin then a duplicate however "amateur" it may be is suppose to do the same thing!
    And I don't even know why Fair and flawless sells their products at such a high price when these creams are not that expensive to make! Its ridiculous!
    Formulating a cream using the chemicals from makingcosmetics.com is not that hard. They explain everything and list the steps and directions very well! They sell all the necessary equipment needed to carry out the birth of one's home made cream! You as an individual even have the option of adding more or HIGHER PERCENTAGES OF THE SKIN LIGHTENING INGREDIENTS AND THERE FOR INCREASING YOUR SKIN LIGHTENING ABILITIES!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

The chemicals at makingcosmetics.com are very legit! They sell every thing from the Emollients to preserve your cream, to the Liposomes to ensure penetration and the exfoliants!

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ME TO SWALLOW THIS HORSE RADISH! THERE IS NO REASON WHY SOMEONE CANNOT DUPLICATE THE CREAMS AT FAIR AND FLAWLESS AND COME OUT WITH THE SAME RESULTS!

UNLESS!! LIKE I SAID EARLIER!! THAT FAIR AND FLAWLESS ARE USING INGREDIENTS THAT THEY ARE NOT LISTING IN THEIR INGREDIENTS GROUP!

I AM NOT SUGGESTING STEROIDS! BUT THEY ARE USING OTHER INGREDIENTS!!

PLEASE!!

Apr 22, 2010, 01:15 AM

Another thing... sepiwhite is not 20times stronger than HQ... and it cannot give the effects that I'm seeing with F&F... Fair and flawless is good company... their products are good and they work! BUT I WOULD BET MY LIFE THAT THE INGREDIENTS LISTED IN THEIR INGREDIENTS GROUP ARE NOT ALL THE INGREDENTS IN THEIR PRODUCTS!

Apr 22, 2010, 01:44 AM
    um I don't understand you mean by "i know who your "friends" are." nikkicute...but I'm gonna tell you this....I know fair and flawless does not contain steroids...but there is something else in their products that they are not listing on their ingredients LIST!!!!! if sepiwhite, kojic acid, and alpha abutin work so well together to lighten the skin then a duplicate however "amateur" it may be is suppose to do the same thing!
    And I don't even know why Fair and flawless sells their products at such a high price when these creams are not that expensive to make! its ridiculous!
    formulating a cream using the chemicals from makingcosmetics.com is not that hard. they explain everything and list the steps and directions very well! they sell all the necessary equipment needed to carry out the birth of one's home made cream! you as an individual even have the option of adding more or HIGHER PERCENTAGES OF THE SKIN LIGHTENING INGREDIENTS AND THERE FOR INCREASING YOUR SKIN LIGHTENING ABILITIES! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! The chemicals at makingcosmetics.com are very legit! they sell every thing from the Emollients to preserve your cream, to the Liposomes to ensure penetration and the exfoliants! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ME TO SWALLOW THIS HORSE RADISH! THERE IS NO REASON WHY SOMEONE CANNOT DUPLICATE THE CREAMS AT FAIR AND FLAWLESS AND COME OUT WITH THE SAME RESULTS! UNLESS!!!!! LIKE I SAID EARLIER!!! THAT FAIR AND FLAWLESS ARE USING INGREDIENTS THAT THEY ARE NOT LISTING IN THEIR INGREDIENTS GROUP! I AM NOT SUGGESTING STEROIDS! BUT THEY ARE USING OTHER INGREDIENTS!!!!!!
    PLEASE!!!
    No need to swear! Let's calm down now.:)
    I see the seed that imgorgeous has planted in your head has fully bloomed.

First things first, there is nothing in my post that stated makingcosmetics ingredients were in any way not legit, I'm sure their ingredients are just fine.
    And you don't have to tell me twice about the products NOT containing steroids, no way!

What I am simply disagreeing with you about there being hidden ingredients in F&F products. I find them to be a very honest company with all ingredients listed along with patent numbers. I just think people are not used to a good quality product.

For instance with the 5xf gel, they have managed to combine exfoliating ingredients along with lightening ingredients and that for me is the reason I think it worked a lot quicker than other lightening products I have used in the past! Along with sepi-white, which is a rather new lightening ingredient in it's self. Exfoliating is the key to faster lightening!

As far as duplicating their products at home I simply don't think it can be done! Not exactly anyway and the home cream will certainly not be up to the high standard of the Flawless cream. You think there is no reason why someone can and my cake analogy is a good example of why someone can't along with the fact that you don't have precise percentage of each ingredient to make a good cream that actually works.

There is another brand who tried to duplicate the Flawless creams and gels and they do have some of the same ingredients but it simply does not work!

But hey, good luck to you if you want to try and give it a go!
    Oh by the way which one of their creams are you trying to make for your skin lightening?

Apr 22, 2010, 03:25 AM
    No need to swear! Let's calm down now.:)
    I see the seed that imgorgeous has planted in your head has fully bloomed.

First things first, there is nothing in my post that stated makingcosmetics ingredients were in any way not legit, I'm sure their ingredients are just fine.
    And you don't have to tell me twice about the products NOT containing steroids, no way!

What I am simply disagreeing with you about there being hidden ingredients in F&F products. I find them to be a very honest company with all ingredients listed along with patent numbers. I just think people are not used to a good quality product.

For instance with the 5xf gel, they have managed to combine exfoliating ingredients along with lightening ingredients and that for me is the reason I think it worked a lot quicker than other lightening products I have used in the past! Along with sepi-white, which is a rather new lightening ingredient in it's self. Exfoliating is the key to faster lightening!

As far as duplicating their products at home I simply don't think it can be done! Not exactly anyway and the home cream will certainly not be up to the high standard of the Flawless cream. You think there is no reason why someone can and my cake analogy is a good example of why someone can't along with the fact that you don't have precise percentage of each ingredient to make a good cream that actually works.

There is another brand who tried to duplicate the Flawless creams and gels and they do have some of the same ingredients but it simply does not work!

But hey, good luck to you if you want to try and give it a go!
    Oh by the way which one of their creams are you trying to make for your skin lightening?
    I don't understand why imgorgeous's seed is blooming in my head when I disagree with imgorgeous completely!
    The other brand which tried to duplicate the fair and flawless cream failed for a reason! They didn't have the unlisted INGREDIENT(S)!

Everything... Every ingredient which serves a legitimate purpose in the fair and flawless cream is available at making cosmetics! Some of the perservatives may be different! The coloring maybe altered due to the different chemicals(which serve the same purpose as other chemicals). But the results should be ALMOST PARALLEL!

The equipment at making cosmetics IS AVILALBLE FOR ONE TO HAVE THE "precise percentage of each ingredient to make a good cream that actually works." even if it's a little off balance it's said on makingcosmetics the individual should only experince some irritation or rash!

There is a mystery ingredent in the F&F line... again this may not necessarily be a bad thing... but I am very sure that we as consumers do not know everything that is going into those CREAMS!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 22, 2010, 06:30 AM

I have always wanted to try F&F but constantly receive mixed reviews.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 22, 2010, 10:21 AM

partygod, so what ingredients are you using?:)

Apr 22, 2010, 10:24 AM
    I don't understand why imgorgeous's seed is blooming in my head when I disagree with imgorgeous completely!
    The other brand which tried to duplicate the fair and flawless cream failed for a reason! they didn't have the unlisted INGREDIENT(S)!
    Everything...Every ingredient which serves a legitimate purpose in the fair and flawless cream is available at making cosmetics! some of the perservatives may be different! the coloring maybe altered due to the different chemicals(which serve the exact same purpose as other chemicals). But the results should be ALMOST PARALLEL!
    the equipment at making cosmetics IS AVILALBLE FOR ONE TO HAVE THE "precise percentage of each ingredient to make a good cream that actually works." even if its a little off balance it's said on makingcosmetics the individual should only experince some irritation or rash!
    There is a mystery ingredent in the F&F line....again this may not necessarily be a bad thing....but I am very sure that we as consumers do not know everything that is going into those CREAMS!
    No, he's the one who started this hidden ingredient nonsense!
    I told you not to pay attention to the dude with his own hidden ingredient stuck at the post office:p

He actually thinks a product that lightens the skin HAS to contain steroids in order to work!:eek: And the guy has no experience using F&F or any good quality product as far as I know, so why let that seed of "hidden ingredient" take hold of you? So you didn't disagree with imgorgeous completely.

You said the products didn't contain steroids he turned around and asked you if you were on coke? Lol... weird!! You think someone with that kind of thinking is ever going to reach their goal of a lighter complexion? I told him to be careful because he could damage his skin with what he is using.

There is no mystery ingredient, the ingredients listed on the jar are good enough.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 22, 2010, 10:29 AM

PartyGod -

Firstly there are currently no ingredients which fair and flawless lists which are effective lighteners.

Secondly, there are lots of steroids that are constantly in the making that take time to be identified. What do you think athletes use? They tend to get onto steroids that are not identified. Then things catch up and they get identified. Continuously various forms of steroids are created that CAN GO UNDETECTED.

Now there are not many ingredients that cause significant lightening apart from proven ones. If there were they would be all over the net.

Secondly, Kindly stop this I KNOW A FRIEND WHO KNOWS FRIENDS who use MEQUINOL for four years.

The question is do YOU know this person who uses Mequinol for FOUR years and has not patched up?
    If you HONESTLY do, then I will believe you. Do not just state some crap just to make your POINT believable.

For your kindest information I have been using Mequinol for the last few weeks and I have already started seeing WHITE SPOTS on my neck. So Please ! Don't make claims if YOU or someone YOU PERSONALLY KNOW is not using it!

This HALF BAKED NEWS is truly annoying! You are instigating people to use Mequinol while you simply sit there and wait for what people have to say.

If you are SERIOUSLY as smart as you think you are, start using it immediately and let me know how pale you turn.

And besides IF YOU DO KNOW SO MUCH , why hassle people on this forum? Go use it and have fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sammy Sosa Admits to Skin Bleaching [ 53 Answers ]

For those of you who speculated that Sammy Sosa was bleaching his skin and that it was not a skin rejuvenation process, you were right. He will not release what he's using. But I guess Mono mixed with something else? Here's the article and I enclosed a link to the article underneath: Sammy...

What is liquid sosa? [ 3 Answers ]

What is liquid sosa? Can I use it to make a bath soap? Is it safe to use with soap making? How can I make my soap fragrant at the cheapest cost?

Sammy Sosa's dramatic skin whitenining! [ 46 Answers ]

How did he do this.. in 6 months. I wonder what he's using!! It must be some good stuff. From very dark to light!! Taken on May 13th 2009 http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9947/slide353950193large.jpg November 4th 2009.

Dj sammy song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there's this song by dj sammy that I like it goes something like this "take me to the ocean living with the breeze, take me to the heart summer dreams" Something like that so please tell me the name of that song

View more questions Search