Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 6, 2010, 03:27 PM

And guys please!

Anyone with colored contacts look radically different.

The fact that he lightened is being HIGHLIGHTED ONLY because he is constantly wearing lenses.

That makes him look like a totally new person. If he removes those lenses and stays black in the eye. He will look plain lighter. Not as significant as he is looking right now .
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 7, 2010, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    No...if that is the way mono works...yell no! I am not going anywhere close to it.
    He looks like ...a blank A4 paper! Too strange!
    I think that last picture is a joke, I don’t think he is that colour lol. I doubt that he used mono, the picture in the first post is his complexion and that not depiged look, he is uneven.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 7, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    I think that last picture is a joke, I don’t think he is that colour lol. I doubt that he used mono, the picture in the first post is his complexion and that not depiged look, he is uneven.
    Oh my my my...
    Thank you for that correction.
    I was losing my breath!

Apr 7, 2010, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Oh my my my...
    Thank you for that correction.
    I was losing my breath!

I know a lot of people have this understanding that all mono users will look gray white lol. Trust me it is not true, I have seen so many depiged people none of them look gray! The thing is a lot who decide to use mono don't like to post pictures and I don't blame them too much drama. I have very nice red undertone, and once there is an update I will share my before and after pictures with you that is a promise ;)
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 7, 2010, 11:48 AM
    I know a lot of people have this understanding that all mono users will look gray white lol. Trust me it is not true, I have seen so many depiged people none of them look gray! The thing is a lot who decide to use mono don’t like to post pictures and I don’t blame them too much drama. I have very nice red undertone, and once there is an update I will share my before and after pictures with you that is a promise ;)
    Thanks sara_uk.
    Will be waiting to live the experience en direct!
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Apr 14, 2010, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline View Post
    for sam is just lighting tricks or did he really get much lighter?

i have used his 20% product in the past and started to get really lighter, but i stopped last year and my natural color has come back so either way he lied, his product was NOT permenent!

Sammy sosa... My hero hahaha!
    Incredible
    partygod Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post

Mequinol would have made him darker for a year or two ( not the gold pharma crap but pure mequinol) and then possibily depigged him.
    Why do you say the Mequinol and gold pharama is crap? Have you used it? How did it work for you?

Apr 17, 2010, 04:31 AM

@ partygod - Im sceptical of Gold pharma because everyone who is using mequinol from there is seeing lightening in a matter of two weeks and three weeks.

Mequinol has never been documented to create lightening so soon .

Its almost as if something extra is added to catalyse the lightening process. And you would have to wonder what.

I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH!

Apr 18, 2010, 06:36 AM
    @ partygod - Im sceptical of Gold pharma because everyone who is using mequinol from there is seeing lightening in a matter of two weeks and three weeks.

Mequinol has never been documented to create lightening so soon .

Its almost as if something extra is added to catalyse the lightening process. And you would have to wonder what.

I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH!
    Well imgorgeous... your scepticism speaks well for your Sensibility. But you have to take into consideration the percentage of Mequinol present in the creams at goldpharma. 10% and 20% of any lightening agent is a lot!! I used fair and flawless with 5% sepiwhite and I saw lightening in a week!

Also Mequinol is a depigmenting agent! It should come as no surprise when one sees intense lightening in a short period. I don't think the creams at goldpharma are adulterated or in any way tampered with.

I've spoken with many... and done a quite a bit of reaserch where Mequinol is concerned, and from what I gather its an excellent skin lightener.

Apr 18, 2010, 03:13 PM

@ Partygod - I see the logic in your statements, But I beg to differ.

Mequinol is a depigmenting agent, but a relatively weaker one. It does come as a surprise because you speak of 10 per cent . But I have friends using 25 per cent Mequinol and someone known to me in PERSON is using 20 per cent home concocted mequinol, and it has not done anything to lighten him yet!

As for fair and flawless, it is NO HIDDEN SECRET that these products are MORE than just sepiwhite. They may contain sepiwhite but the reason that people tend to see lightening in a WEEK with such products like Bio Claire, Fair and Flawless, and Tonique is only because they are laden and full of steroidal based products.

It is a fact, and these are usually seen high on the list of STAY away from lightening products.

Obviously, if you use steroids you are BOUND to see lightening soon . Forget a week. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a change in a night.

Mequinol cannot and will not depig in a week. When people struggle with a much stronger depigmentor like Monobenzone for weeks and months to see changes, its not logical to think that Mequinol can do it in a week .

It possibly can smoothen and lighten scars etc. and even remove melasma in a week or two but you will never see lightening in that much time.
    Danielle1814 Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Apr 18, 2010, 05:46 PM

Whatever Sammy Sosa did. His current complexion looks disgusting, He looks gray.. it's unnatural.

Apr 19, 2010, 01:16 AM

What Sammy Sosa did - a high chance of having used mercury , because grey usually comes from mercuric lighteners, His current complexion in ALL HONESTY looks a lot better than he started at.

He may look gray, but he still looks a lot better. He was quite unattractive in the face earlier. And that's my honest opinion.

Apr 19, 2010, 01:50 AM

Mequinol is a depigmenting agent, but a relatively weaker one. It does come as a surprise because you speak of 10 per cent . But I have friends using 25 per cent Mequinol and someone known to me in PERSON is using 20 per cent home concocted mequinol, and it has not done anything to lighten him yet!

As for fair and flawless, it is NO HIDDEN SECRET that these products are MORE than just sepiwhite. They may contain sepiwhite but the reason that people tend to see lightening in a WEEK with such products like Bio Claire, Fair and Flawless, and Tonique is only because they are laden and full of steroidal based products.

It is a fact, and these are usually seen high on the list of STAY away from lightening products.

Obviously, if you use steroids you are BOUND to see lightening soon . Forget a week. I wouldnt be surprised if you saw a change in a night.

Mequinol cannot and will not depig in a week. When people struggle with a much stronger depigmentor like Monobenzone for weeks and months to see changes, its not logical to think that Mequinol can do it in a week .

It possibly can smoothen and lighten scars etc. and even remove melasma in a week or two but you will never see lightening in that much time.
    WOW! Fair and flawless stuff contains STEROIDS!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I Don't EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY! Do you really think so?? But Mequinol doesn't depigment in a week! It lightens in a week there's a difference... well I've started compounding my own creams because for sure I can't afford fair and flawless! $500 for a four ounce jar... nooo. Well that would explain the breakouts with fair and flawless... hmmmm

But imgorgeous... Mequinol... Pure Mequinol can make you really pale over a peirod of time can it not??

Apr 19, 2010, 03:07 AM

Obviously, if you use steroids you are BOUND to see lightening soon . Forget a week. I wouldnt be surprised if you saw a change in a night.

Agree Mequinol is much weaker depigementing agent than mono, if people using monobenzone can't see anything in a week how do Mequinol show that in a week?
    I don't doubt the posters who may be seen some lightening , I just don't get how it can work so fast. So many people are jumping on the Mequinol wagon if they want to depigment then they can try but for lightening purpose there are just not enough information about it. There are few studies about Solagé for the treatment of solar lentigines which mainly 2-4% and even in these studies Mequinol produced hypopigmentation.

Mequinol also known to work as mono producing confetti like patches, it is not seen as fast as it is weaker depigementing agent. Even it is depigemnting ability is not tested very much a part from one study at 20%which has been used successfully to depigment people with vitiligo universalis Onset of depigmentation was between 4 and 12 months.

Apr 19, 2010, 03:12 AM
    He may look gray, but he still looks a lot better. He was quite unattractive in the face earlier. And thats my honest opinion.
    Lol how is he better? The weird contact lenses or the uneven skin colour ? He looked much better before in my opinion.

Apr 19, 2010, 05:35 AM

@ sara - I think he looks better now... grrrrrrrrr... my opinion is strictly mine.

I think he looked quite demonic earlier. He may look so to some even now, but I think he is more attractive with his lighter complexion. However, his dirty lenses can take a break!

Apr 20, 2010, 06:13 AM
    Agree Mequinol is much weaker depigementing agent than mono, if people using monobenzone can’t see anything in a week how do Mequinol show that in a week??
    I don’t doubt the posters who may be seen some lightening , I just don’t get how it can work so fast. So many people are jumping on the Mequinol wagon if they want to depigment then they can try but for lightening purpose there are just not enough information about it. There are few studies about Solagé for the treatment of solar lentigines which mainly 2-4% and even in these studies Mequinol produced hypopigmentation.

Mequinol also known to work as mono producing confetti like patches, it is not seen as fast as it is weaker depigementing agent. Even it is depigemnting ability is not tested very much a part from one study at 20%which has been used successfully to depigment people with vitiligo universalis Onset of depigmentation was between 4 and 12 months.
    I know about a handful of people who have been using MQ for months and they have not received patches like MONO... I am ordering my MQ powder soon to make my own cream I will be sure to let you all know if I start patching up!

Also I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY... FAIR AND FLAWLESS DOES NOT CONTAIN STEROIDS! That's A DISPROVEN RUMOR! ITS BEEN TESTED BY AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER ON ANOTHER FORM WHO CONFIRMED THAT FAIR AND FLAWLESS HAD EVERYTHING AND ONLY EVERYTHING ON THE INGREDIENTS LIST!

And I don't think the stuff at goldpharma does either! I can't wait until I get me MQ so I can make my cream and start seeing results you guys can't just go around making assumptions and tarnishing the reptuations of perfectly legitimate companies... everyone's skin is different... some people see results very soon... for others it takes longer and some people see nothing...

If you guys don't believe me just buy the product and have it sent to a chemistry lab for testing... its not that expensive.. some of them will even do it for free depending... they're only looking for one thing it won't take very long to prove that there're steroids in the creams if there REALLY ARE STEROIDS IN THOSE CREAMS... AND THERE ARE NOT!

And PS: I LOVE SAMMY SOSA'S COLOR NOW HE LOOKS WAY BETTER HANDS DOWN!

Apr 20, 2010, 06:18 AM
    Agree Mequinol is much weaker depigementing agent than mono, if people using monobenzone can’t see anything in a week how do Mequinol show that in a week??
    I don’t doubt the posters who may be seen some lightening , I just don’t get how it can work so fast. So many people are jumping on the Mequinol wagon if they want to depigment then they can try but for lightening purpose there are just not enough information about it. There are few studies about Solagé for the treatment of solar lentigines which mainly 2-4% and even in these studies Mequinol produced hypopigmentation.

Well that makes sense... my friend who is using MQ told me you do take about a year to become really really pale! In about 6 months you see a significat difference! For some reason MQ works better with Retin A
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 20, 2010, 11:49 AM

Agree Mequinol is much weaker depigementing agent than mono, if people using monobenzone can't see anything in a week how do Mequinol show that in a week?
    I don't doubt the posters who may be seen some lightening , I just don't get how it can work so fast. So many people are jumping on the Mequinol wagon if they want to depigment then they can try but for lightening purpose there are just not enough information about it.
    You know Sara I haven't seen people on the board saying they saw lightening in a week.
    I believe that in the first stage the lightening I saw on my lips came in like 2 weeks and the skin on the lips(like 1shade) isn't the same as the rest of the face.
    And on my face I didn't even lightened 1 shade after like 3.5 weeks.It isn't instant lightening like bio claire(lol) but I can say it is working cause is really see my undertones getting lighter so I know that when I will continue the peeling process(retin a) it will reveal lighter skin.
    I'm not in a hurry anymore cause I really believe that this stuff works but very slowly which is fine cause I'm willing to wait.
    However I'm still a newbie in this mequinol wagon so I don't advice people to use it until I'm sure about the result.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 20, 2010, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by partygod View Post
    I know about a handful of people who have been using MQ for months and they have not recived patches like MONO.....I am ordering my MQ powder soon to make my own cream I will be sure to let you all know if I start patching up! Also I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY....FAIR AND FLAWLESS DOES NOT CONTAIN STEROIDS! THATS A DISPROVEN RUMOR! ITS BEEN TESTED BY AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER ON ANOTHER FORM WHO CONFIRMED THAT FAIR AND FLAWLESS HAD EVERYTHING AND ONLY EVERYTHING ON THE INGREDIENTS LIST! and I dont think the stuff at goldpharma does either! i can't wait until I get me MQ so I can make my cream and start seeing results you guys can't just go around making assumptions and tarnishing the reptuations of perfectly legitimate companies...everyone's skin is different...some people see results very soon...for others it takes longer and some people see nothing...If you guys dont believe me just buy the product and have it sent to a chemistry lab for testing...its not that expensive..some of them will even do it for free depending... they're only looking for one thing it wont take very long to prove that there're steroids in the creams if there REALLY ARE STEROIDS IN THOSE CREAMS....AND THERE ARE NOT! and PS: I LOVE SAMMY SOSA'S COLOR NOW HE LOOKS WAY BETTER HANDS DOWN!
    Oh don't pay attention to what imgorgeous says about certain products!
    Everyone knows F&F is safe, the other brand questionable and Bio Claire has always been on our "do not use list".

Common sense should tell you stick to posting your own experiences with products and don't make any nonfactual claims you can't prove. If you're unsure about something, contact the company to see if they can provide you with factual information.

Remember this is coming from the same guy who freaked out over maybe getting arrested over his package getting stuck at the post office, some mysterious powered substance he purchased from China:p
    Who knows what the heck he got himself into!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sammy Sosa Admits to Skin Bleaching [ 53 Answers ]

For those of you who speculated that Sammy Sosa was bleaching his skin and that it was not a skin rejuvenation process, you were right. He will not release what he's using. But I guess Mono mixed with something else? Here's the article and I enclosed a link to the article underneath: Sammy...

What is liquid sosa? [ 3 Answers ]

What is liquid sosa? Can I use it to make a bath soap? Is it safe to use with soap making? How can I make my soap fragrant at the cheapest cost?

Sammy Sosa's dramatic skin whitenining! [ 46 Answers ]

How did he do this.. in 6 months. I wonder what he's using!! It must be some good stuff. From very dark to light!! Taken on May 13th 2009 http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9947/slide353950193large.jpg November 4th 2009.

Dj sammy song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there's this song by dj sammy that I like it goes something like this "take me to the ocean living with the breeze, take me to the heart summer dreams" Something like that so please tell me the name of that song

View more questions Search