Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robinclouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Holding a paycheck
    The state is Oklahoma, how long can an employer hold a employee paycheck?

Thank you, Robin
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 06:01 PM

Is this a final check, after the employee is fired or quits ?

Is there any dispute on hours worked, or money owed for return of company property

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No paycheck [ 1 Answers ]

Who do I call when I can't get a paycheck?

No paycheck [ 2 Answers ]

I work for this employer who is now five days late on my paycheck and won't return my calls. I once had a paycheck bounce. What can I do?:mad:

Truck driver Lives paycheck to paycheck, do you relate? [ 9 Answers ]

I am an over the road truck driver now and I Live check to check, bad credit, No savings. Overwhelming bills with constant calls you avoid, rent, insurance,mouths to feed,past due on owed taxes, past due car tabs, car payment that has upside down loan, so I cannot sell the car.. I pay most...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

View more questions Search