Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickitommo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 11:53 AM
    Name of american TV show from late 80s
    What was the name of the american TV show from the late 80s, I think, about a late night DJ with a phone in show who kind of solved crimes? :cool:
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 07:32 PM

Sounds like "Midnight Caller" (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are three serious problems facing american cities in the late 1800's [ 5 Answers ]

I need this answer as fast as possible:confused: Thnaks

90's Private I show with a Native American in the cast [ 1 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain about this show for days. It was one of the typical TV PI shows and there was a native actor that always had his hair up in a long ponytail and would always wear a suit jacket and t-shirt combo a la Sonny Crockett. Any help woulf be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ...

Name of a American Kids Show [ 2 Answers ]

Help this is driving me nuts, I used to watch this show when I was younger maybe 90s, about a girl who was at school, she had a large nose and the start of the show she danced about etc think it started with a "B" could be wrong. This is really alll I can remember but I need help please please.

90s american TV show - name escapes me! [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the title of a TV show in the 90s that was about a boy who lived in a small town in america and used to have weird adventures. One episode involved a mum in his neighbourhood who used to put her children to bed in giant tupperware boxes to keep them young! At the end of each...

View more questions Search