Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noreen7232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 03:15 AM
    Is this talak valid
    Aslamwaliyekum
    I just want to no that my brother gave talak 3 times to his wife in 1 go and the next day he took her back without us knowing and now he says she is pregnant. Once before he left her without giving her a devorce and he told us that she was pregnant so he took her back and when they had another auguement he came back home and said she had a misscarriage within two weeks of going back .
    All I want to no is he still divorced and should he not have any contacts with her if so please let us no
    Or how can we solve this problem
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Nov 18, 2009, 02:59 AM

Well different scholars of Islam say different but one is that Talak can't be accepted by Islam if a person is in anger
    Here the link where dr zakir naik explain about divorce ways and how it get confirmed
    http://www.forum.noorclinic.com/thread.php?topic=12640
    salmanmohammed Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2011, 01:43 AM
    Walaikumaslaam warahmatullah
    First of all giving talaq in a state of anger is not considered as a talaq at all
    Secondly giving three talaqs in whichever state you were would always be considered a single talaq only and not three talaq and since you have clearly mentioned that it was state of anger, so both are still legally married in the sight of Allah.

Try to read the below link completely and convince your family that a divorce hasn't occurred inshallah

For detailed answer refer to our article: http://www.systemoflife.com/fiqh/tal... f-triple-talaq
    Hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is old valid b1/b2 still valid travel doc if new h4 is stamped? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian citizen currently in the US on h4 visa valid until 1st Oct 2009. My husband is currently on an h1b. I also have a stamp of b1/b2 valid till 2013 (the stamp has not been cancelled or striked out) on my older passport. (both the visa's were stamped on my older passport, since...

Ilr valid after divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dear Sir/Madam, I just want to know I married with british citizen men 1999 and I get ILR visa. After 3 years our marriage is not work out then I go back my country on 2002 I try to contact them from my country for divorce but they not give me any response then I come back on 2004 I wrote...

Lay off on OPT, have valid H-1 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My friend was laid off while on OPT. The company had applied for his H-1 this year and he already has an approval starting this Oct. He has been laid off. Can he find another job and get the H-1 transferred? If yes, can he do so now or wait for 1st Oct to get a transfer? Thanks Juhi

I have H1 and L1. Is H1 valid still? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am in a confusion and need clarification so that I can decide on my future. Your help would be appreciated. Company A sponsored me H1 and got my H1 stamping done. Company B I work for wanted me to go to US on assignment and got me L1. I am in US on L1 now. I want to switch to Company...

L1 stamping with valid H1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a query regarding H1B and L1 visa. I have my H1B visa stamped with me and I have yet not traveled to US. In the meantime my current Employer in India is willing to file my L1A visa and has started the process for it. My L1A visa has been approved by USCIS and now I am due for visa...

View more questions Search