Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Nov 8, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Searching for solutions:pollution
    There are some many difficulties and problems involved in doing something about pollution and the steps necessary to end this problem... so... Who do you believe is responsible for this abuse of the environment?
    Nomad85 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LUNAGODDESS
    There are some many difficulties and problems involved in doing something about pollution and the steps necessary to end this problem...so...Who do you believe is responsible for this abuse of the environment?
    Everybody . From facilities dumping waste and releasing smog and gas into the air , to the ill-aware individual tossing beer bottles or candy wrappers into the ground. No one recycles when they can simply discard , no one cares about solving a problem until you're knee deep in it. I live on an island... who ever heard of an island with no clean public beaches?

Just my opinion , just what I see
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Nov 24, 2006, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad85
    Everybody . from facilities dumping waste and releasing smog and gas into the air , to the ill-aware individual tossing beer bottles or candy wrappers into the ground. no one recycles when they can simply discard , no one cares about solving a problem until you're knee deep in it. i live on an island... who ever heard of an island with no clean public beaches?

just my opinion , just what i see

I wholeheartedly agree.
    Notice that bridges must collapse during an earthquake before action is taken to make them earthquake proof. Towers and people must die before buildings are provided with a quick means of escape. And quite possible, a major city has to be hit by an asteroid before more vigilance is given such objects. It's weird in a way that very often disasters seem necessary before decisive action is taken.

Reminds me of cattle which have to be goaded in order for them to move in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural solutions [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, is there any natural things I could put on my face to help int preventing wrinkles and to make it glow? My face is oily I used a lot of creams, I do not want to do that any more they made my face very sensetive, I just want to do something natural, I have heard of eggs, oats, honey and many...

Solutions [ 2 Answers ]

How would you prepare 1.00L of sodium carbonate from pure solid?

Noise pollution [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering how much noise can car audio put out before it is too loud? And also is there a time limit or something? Thanks

Light pollution [ 2 Answers ]

Where in Florida is it possible to see the night sky without any light pollution

View more questions Search