Incognito2U Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 10:11 PM
    About ETG Testing
    Does ETG testing ONLY test for alcohol?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 10:31 PM

EtG/EtS Urine Alcohol Testing Laboratory Service

As you are probably already aware, substance abuse and addiction is a growing problem in this country and alcohol abuse play a large part. The EtG/EtS test is a urine based laboratory test that detects the metabolites of alcohol (ethyl glucuronide) in human urine. This test incudes 2 urine alcohol testing procedure in one procedure. This will increase accuracy and protect test results from the false positive alcohol urine test readings.

Alcohol is processed by the body very rapidly, usually at a rate of 1 drink per hour. The EtG/EtS test can detect alcohol in urine up to 80 hours after consumption. This is a very useful tool for a zero tolerance policy on alcohol consumption.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

I drink beer every day.I have to take a EtG test.how long before the alcohol leaves my system,so it will not be detected?

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

DNA testing [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what can cause a paternity test to come out with a negative from chewing tobacco or brushing you teeth. :eek:

View more questions Search