Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gravak Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Old friends, new feelings
    Hi everyone :)

About 3 month ago an old friend started talking to me again, it had been about 3 years give or take since we had a massive falling out. At the time it seemed a big thing but we were just too stubborn I suppose

I'm not looking for advice on how to 'get' with her to put it crudely, I'm looking for something to make me get over feeling the way I do at them
    Moment

Back when we were friends we were close, she confided in me and vice versatile and we had a great time together, lots in common, as we do now :) initially I just saw her as a friend again, we were bonding again and catching up, hanging out every now and again, thr only problem is, I've started to get feelings toward her, quite strong too, when it'd at it's worst it's like a heartache, a sort of yearning to be with her

I know me and her will never be an item, she made it clear all them years back, at that time I came to terms with it and met someone else, this time though it's a lot more intense and I have no idea what to do about it, I just want to get over feeling like crap because nothing
    Is happening with it...

Any advice would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance :)
    Gravak Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 02:48 PM

Bump - thought I'd put it back up to top as I left it quite late to put it up last night

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just friends vs. Wanting to be more than friends. What are some signs? [ 4 Answers ]

What are some things you would do to exhibit signs that you ONLY want to be friends with someone or you want to be more than friends? Would you text them a lot? Would you cuddle with them? Would you try and get her interested in things you like? Would you tell her to text you later after she...

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Can you be friends with a man if you have feelings for him? [ 2 Answers ]

I am back again. I have talked to all of before. So what I am understanding is that I really shouldn't be friends with this man. Sort of brushed me off after 5 months. Said he had no feelings for me even though he told me that I was exactly what he wanted and we were so alike. I have feelings for...

View more questions Search