Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 11:06 PM

I'm not sure what mark you mean (can't really see in the pic) but odds are it was to do with the power being cut off :(

The heater must have just shorted out :(
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I'm not sure what mark you mean (can't really see in the pic) but odds are it was to do with the power being cut off :(

The heater must have just shorted out :(
    The giant brown spot that covers most of his body, he was blue.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 11:20 PM

Oh! I thought that was just his coloring :(
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 11:12 AM

Nope poor critter was distroyed. :(
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2009, 08:11 PM

I think my fish Avery might have Ick. He's got tiny little white spots on his face. Obsidian looks fine though. I'm not sure if it actually IS ick, but just in case, I ordered Ick treatment online. It will be here I hope by Monday, I hope he will be okay until then. It doesn't look too bad. I think I got him with it. Anyway, As soon as I get the stuff I will treat him as directed and see if it clears up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Alive(?) [ 16 Answers ]

I was at a ski resort, and heard a song that was really good, in my opinion, that had the hook "I'm Alive" in it. The song had a sort of creppy-funk vibe. Sorry I can't give more info, but it's been awhile since I heard it, and it's driving me crazy. Thx in advance for any help.

Fish are dying. Again in fish tank. [ 3 Answers ]

Ph is high in this, the second try. All my fish died a few weeks ago, over night. Cleaned out tank and have introduced a few new fish. Now they have began to die. The ph is high, and I am trying to bring it down using peat moss this time. I have a coral rock in the tank. Could this be a problem...

Do you believe those that die are alive? [ 9 Answers ]

Today's Gospel lesson. From the New Jerusalem Bible. Luke 20: 27. Some Sadducees, those who argue that there is no resurrection, approached him and they put this question to him, 28. `Master, Moses prescribed for us, if a man's married brother dies childless, the man must marry the widow to...

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

View more questions Search