Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    mystery gum - music

A clever student learns how to roll the wad of gum inside his cheek and into a secret place that all dentists know how to create between two teeth. The gum sits there until it is needed.
    Yes that's true, but if they're caught they have to lose it.
    It can distract a musician from the rhythm. Not to mention you could inhale it if you're singing. =/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Yes that's true, but if they're caught they have to lose it.
    It can distract a musician from the rythm. not to mention you could inhale it if you're singing. =/
    It's a very safe place for the gum. No losing or inhaling is possible.
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Nov 16, 2009, 12:23 AM
    Wow again! Come on people its just gum! Oh is there a class for the new layered gum by trident I think? But I'm just joking around! But really THANKS!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad bad dreams. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sister who is 3 yrs elder to me. I don't know why but I always get dreams in which she tries to kill me. Once in my dream she paid a driver some money made me sit in a bus and threw me off the cliff.as in the driver jumped out right before I fell from the cliff. Second dream she pushed...

Bad cervise [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I appreciate all comments: I ordered satellite TV from another country- from Lithuania called Viasat LT. But the cervices is really bad- I paid for two months in advance, sent them my receipt of the payment as a proof that I paid ( they confirmed that hey received it) but the company give me...

Old chewing gum commercial [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a commercial that I'm pretty sure was in the 90s. It was for gum and I can't remember what kind of gum. It was either double mint, spear mint, or juicy fruit. Well anyway there was an orange creature (a person in a suit) it might have been a dolphin or a whale but I'm not...

View more questions Search