Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blueskybelly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Mary beth! Don't do it. You look too young.
    Blueskybelly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Don't do it Mary Beth. Your waaaay to young.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueskybelly View Post
    Don't do it Mary Beth. Your waaaay to young.
    Mary Beth wrote this question in 2009, and she never came back after posting.

I'm fairly sure that her decision has already been made, and she would be 3 years older now.
    n0la Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Well the only down-side with lip piercings is the scarring

If you can get past that then you should tottally do it!

Just be aware that some schools/ Jobs don't approve of piercings.. so you might find yourself forever taking them out..

I suggest you buy a retainer for them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Septum or snake bites? [ 4 Answers ]

I have my tongue pierced and it didn't hurt at all I wouldn't even give it a 1 out of 20+ I would like to get a septum or snake bites. What is the level of pain usually experienced of a septum and lip piercings and which of them looks better? Im worried about the noticeable scar lip piercings...

Where do I run the snake? [ 1 Answers ]

Garbage disposal&kitchen sink drain go to basement, directly below is my laundry room. P-connection from washer to same drain pipe. When I run my washer, water is coming back out of the overflow drain to floor drain. I pulled grill off floor drain, there is mucky water in this floor drain,...

Pet snake [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine that I will be moving in with soon is insisting upon owning a carpet python. I understand that this is a battle that I cannot win. My only request is that she feed it something not rodent. What can I do? Frustrated, blusia

View more questions Search