Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schumi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 03:35 PM
    How to retrieve web pages that has been visited?
    Is there a possibility to retrieve web history if the web history,and cookies has been deleted?;)
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 01:58 AM

No, it is not posible.
    For the future, if you think that you might need any website , try and place it amongst the favourites.
    You can access the past very easily.
    Internet Explorer allows you to do this very simply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Emails or Web Pages, Pages of Script Showing [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I try printing an email or any web page, instead of getting a preview of the text in the email, or text and photos froma web page, all I get is pages and pages of what looks like script. I have to copy and paste text from emails or text and pictures from web pages onto a blank word...

Pictures from cell phone to Web [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm trying to sell a whole bunch of stuff on craigslist. I don't have a digital camera. The odds of selling stuff without a picture are probably pretty low. I need to know if I can take a picture with my cell phone and convert it somehow onto the craigslist page. Is there anything I can do? ...

Being visited [ 4 Answers ]

My father passed away on August 27th, 2006 of cancer. From the moment he was diagnosed to the moment he passed there was only 25 days. This was extremely hard on my family but especially on my mother. They had been married for 35 years. Because of the sudden course of events, my mother has been...

View more questions Search