Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah louise Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Nov 22, 2006, 11:06 PM
    I know what there on about its your body and mind just think about it you will live with it on your mind it will never go away and you fell the pain if you get read of the baby because I have loosed two just sit down with your boyfriend and have a good talk about it all the best hope all goes well
    crybabypirate2255 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 12:54 AM
    Is there a chance you are?? ABSTINENCE GIRL!! Control your stuff! Abortion- killing off a poor defensless baby, who could one day look up to the mommy with unconventional love, uh eah pretty cruel. It is your destiny.You had to have sex, therefore there is a baby. That is the conclusion, that's how it is. If you are not pregnantm learn from this: BC pills, condoms less sex!!
    lillypopkins Posts: 26, Reputation: -1

Apr 23, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by unsure84
    I haven't told anyone about this....if I had a baby now id would be so unhappy. I don't have the money or the time kto put into it.....same with my bf....we are not married yet, we are takin things one step at a time, if we had a baby it would screw up our plans. ya know? well if I turn out to be pregnant I'm considering an abortion....any words of advise???? should I juts have the abortion and not tell anyone, should I discuss it with him and just take the chance??
    You will need to discuss it with him or you will live with guilt for the rest of your life if both of you decide its not the right time at least you have someone to help you through it it can be emotional and having him to talk to before and after really will help you
    Best of luck hope you can decide with his help what to do and another thing why should you have to deal with it alone it not your fault it happened and he should have to deal with it 2 not you alone you wouldn't have to tell any family members
    BabyAbagail06 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Hey girl , look I know you have asked me a question and I have not been on in a few days but look if you don't want to have a baby now and you want to wait then tell the guy you are with he will understand... cause I have been there and I have been though it so just talk to him and trust me he will understand or if not then he is not the rite man for u
    charlyjefferis Posts: 95, Reputation: 4

Apr 23, 2007, 11:40 AM
    I will share my experience with you hun, (some of have prob read it) I found out I was pregnant about a year ago and I wanted to keep the baby but through pressure from my ex and my family I had to give it up.
    My mum threated to kick me out and have nothing to do with me if I had kepted it, I would have had no where to go. So I did it and regret it to this day, it is very emotional and the nurses and staff at the hospital treated you as if you were scum! I had to have councilling and everything to get over the heartache and pain. I cried every night and had to pick myself up and move on. I think about them everyday.

Will never forgive myself

Hope it helps any advice I can give I'm here

Xx
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Apr 30, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Keep the child. You were irresponsible about not getting pregnant, so to make up for it, you should be responsible about your child. You got yourself into this mess, so now you must pay the consequences. If you didn't want a child, you should not have had sex.
    threelover Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2007, 01:36 AM
    I'd say that it would be best to get an abortion. It's because you wouldn't want to be unhappy with your child, or having your child feel unwanted later on. As well, you would want the best possible future(s) for your potential child(ren), right? So not having enough money will put them in a less stimulating environment, which will limit their future. So, by saving having children until later, when life is more stable and secure for you, it would be better for the relationship between you and your boyfriend, and be better for your children in the long run.
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

May 1, 2007, 09:28 AM
    I haven't told anyone about this....if I had a baby now id would be so unhappy. I don't have the money or the time kto put into it.....same with my bf....we are not married yet, we are takin things one step at a time, if we had a baby it would screw up our plans. ya know? well if I turn out to be pregnant I'm considering an abortion....any words of advise???? should I juts have the abortion and not tell anyone, should I discuss it with him and just take the chance??
    Yea that's it.. just murder a poor baby
    rigged pin Posts: 17, Reputation: -1

Feb 25, 2008, 02:27 PM
    I say abrotion is worng I don't thinks its right to kill an unborn baby you might not think of like this but I do this is murder no matter how you put it
    jennyrena Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Feb 29, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vyki
    Murder is the illegal killing of another human being so i'll think you'll find you are incorrect in your definition.

The illegal killing of another human being? When man has the power to make laws how do we determine who is the right person for the job. Thousands of men and women die on death row all of the time for something that they did not do. People are killed every day needlessly. Oh! The power of opinion. Thank god the right people were there to charge scott peterson with 2 murders and not 1. 2 people get hot for each other and when they are selfish people they just take the life right out of the ~problem~ don't they?
    pray4me Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 11:46 PM
    Okay sweetie not coming off rude but no abortion it is very sad and hurts!! Maybe adoption and no one is really ever ready for a baby take the responsibility! :D

pray4me Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Okay sweetie not coming off rude but no abortion it is very sad and hurts!! Maybe adoption and no one is really ever ready for a baby take the responsibility! :D
    MAC12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Ignorant!!
    This is the most pro-life comments I have yet to read.
    I can't believe that people are so judgmental and pushy I believe its no bodies concern but you, your boyfriend and your family.

The emotional pain of an abortion is less to deal with the emotional pain of abandonment and uncertainty of if they are in a good home or not.

Do what makes your life happy and what is good for you!!
    I have had one child and aborted my second and I am very thankful to have that option. I feel that as a women I am not required to give birth to every "embryo" (sperm that meets the egg) and either raise it or let someone else. I have a right to make a choice.

People miscarry all the time during the same time frame that an abortion would happen... same time, different situation... some people want babies (choice) and have a miscarriage (not choice) on the other hand some people don't want a baby and get pregnant (not choice) and have an abortion (choice)... in the end both side deal with it emotionally, of course we know how making a baby happens and clearly this person is doing everything to prevent it but sometimes it just happens.

Most people keep quiet because it is a hard choice to make and some people like on here are just one sided and push guilt on people to have children when they themselves know they can't provide for the potential child properly then in a future time frame. Then they wounder why there are so many people in poverty and on the systems... having a child is something that should not be pressured but something that is a blessing, gift, and wanted.

Well Keep it, abort it, adopt it...
    Its your life, your body, and most importantly your choice.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 21, 2012, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC12 View Post
    Ignorant!!!!
    this is the most pro-life comments I have yet to read.
    I can't believe that people are so judgmental and pushy I believe its no bodies concern but you, your bf and your family.

the emotional pain of an abortion is less to deal with the the emotional pain of abandonment and uncertainty of if they are in a good home or not.
    MAC12... double check the dates as posts are kept indefinitely in order to help other people who may be searching for the same sort of information.

The OP did ask for opinions and thoughts. The other posters did just that. No one has to agree, hence the different opinions on the thread.

You make a valid point regarding the emotional pain, and whether one choice is more painful than another... however, as with the other posters' responses, this too is a matter of opinion.

Abortion is a topic that will always have different views depending on who you ask, what their experiences have been, and what their beliefs may be.
    Denise77 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 06:37 AM
    I'm facing the same problem as you. But my result is different from yours as I tried the pregnancy test and it's POSITIVE...

I'm not ready to take up the responsibility as I'm still too young for this. My boyfriend listened to my reasons and ready to support me in anything. So should I get an abortion?

A friend of mine did hers on Jan this year and was pregnant again same time as me. So now she kept asking me that should she abort her 2nd pregnancy again?? Will it affect her health??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy after an abortion [ 23 Answers ]

Earlier this year, my boyfriend made me chose between him and having a baby. Stupidly I chose him, and had an abortion which I so deeply regret. Straight after my op the doctors fitted me with a coil which gave me endless problems so I later had it removed. Since then I have desperately...

Still no period after abortion [ 3 Answers ]

If I had THE abortion on May 5, 2006 and I started my birth control pills on that Sunday may 7, 2006 It is now July 1, 2006 shouldn't I have a period by now I am finished with my second pack of pills.today.I took a test like two three days ago but it said negative... what going on

Liability for abortion complications [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. A woman has an abortion. Afterward she has an infection which forces her to be taken to the hospital. She now owes $2500 in doctor bills, and is threatening to sue the baby's father for these bills. Is there any liability on the part of the baby's father, assuming that they are not...

Abortion could I be pregnant again [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I had an abortion on May 5, 2006.. I started my birth control pill on Sunday May 7, 2006.. but sometimes I forget to take the pill and I end up taking like two in one day.. I have had sex like 10+ times on the day I missed my pill and on days I take the pill.. but I did not...

Abortion and abuse in society [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. I have an assignment on abortion. I want to kown the moral views. And I need some information on the types of abuse in the family or on society as a whole. THANK YOU.

View more questions Search