Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SEARDLEY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Getting emails through outlook 2003
    I have just signed up to Orange broadband and want to download my emails through Outlook 2003. Do orange supply me with the server information "Incoming mail server (POP3)) and "outgoing mail (SMTP))?

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook 2003 missing emails [ 3 Answers ]

I have outlook 2003 running on an terminal server. I also have a laptop and blackberry 7130. When I open outlook on the terminal, it is missing the emails in the in box. I have them on my laptop as well as my blackberry but not on the terminal account. Any ideas? Thanks.

Outlook 2003 won't print emails [ 1 Answers ]

OS WinXP SP2. Printer is HP-1350 All-in-One. Suddenly I am unable to print emails. I can print Word documents but not emails. I have uninstalled/reinstalled/repaired printer software, Office. To no avail. Any ideas ? Many thanks. J-J

Outlook 2003 won't receive emails [ 1 Answers ]

Outlook 2003 won't receive incoming emails (from the Comcast server). I have disabled incoming email scanning (McAfee) and I have attempted to diagnose amd repair. Outlook's progress screen reports that it is unable to receive emails. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Outlook 2003 incoming emails don't load automatically [ 1 Answers ]

I have to click on send/receive for my incoming emails to show. I've gone to tools, options, page setup and show immediately for emails. Linda

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.