Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stites Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 08:12 AM
    Mortgage Loan
    I want to put a new house on existing property, however I have a single wide trailer that I owe money on. I want to be able to borrow money from mortgage company and also roll over existing mortgage loan without putting a lot of money down. Is this possible?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 08:34 AM

Hello s:

Probably not. A loan for a mobile home isn't really a mortgage. It's more like a car loan. So, you're not going to be able to wrap them into one loan.

You could certainly refinance your mobile home and get a building loan that'll convert to a mortgage when the house is done.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage loan [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to cosign with ny wife on a mortgage loan. I'm currently in chapter 13 for about 2 years. Chapter 13 ends within a year 3/2008. Is there a mortgage loan that we can apply for where they just use my income is use not credit along with my wife income and credit ?

SSD benefits and Mortgage loan [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is now on SSD and I work as a secretary. When my husband purchased this home he was more than able to make the payments. However, this is no longer the case. With his SSD and my income now, we simply cannot afford this home. It has been with real estate for 6 months--just selling to...

Mortgage Loan Payment [ 2 Answers ]

WHat is the monthly payment on a 30 year loan for $200,000 at 8%

Deed on Mortgage not on loan [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter's name is on the deed but not on the loan but yet she received a letter stating that property is in preforeclosure. Since she is not on the loan would she be affected in any way when she plans to buy a new house on her own. What should she do at this time

Second Mortgage Loan [ 1 Answers ]

About 3 years ago my mom wanted to refinance her home. Her credit wasn't good enough, so I'm the primary and she co-signed. My mom pays the mortgage payments every month, and has a good pay history. My problem is now I want to buy a home, and I have my name on my moms mortgage. How likely...

View more questions Search