Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 07:14 AM
    Sending love and hugs to all of you.
    I am so sorry about reading today about the news of Jo. It breaks my heart for her, her family and all her family here. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. I hope just finding out about this now, and sharing my heart with all of you, doesn't cause any of you any sadness. Sweet Jo is resting in peace, it's those beautiful hearts of all of you, left behind, that hurt and miss her so much.

Sorry I have been gone for so long. Laura, J, Alty, Sweet Star, Stinger and so many, sorry if I didn't mention you, you are no further than my heart and thoughts.

Am a Mommy to two precious maltese. Mia and Leo. My Kara had passed back in August.
    Mia and Leo keep me so busy, but never busy enough to think about all of you.

I mostly am writing to let you all know, once again, how deeply sorry I am, that you all are in my heart and I pray that all of you are doing well.

All my love and hugs to you. May blessings fall on all of you.

Allheart
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 09:46 PM

Hi Allheart,
    Welcome back and it is so good to hear from you.

KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 09:50 PM

It's nice to hear from you again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Sending baby away [ 15 Answers ]

Most of my parents' friends (at least 11 that have done this) send their babies to China for the grandparents to take care of shortly after they are born, and the children come back to Canada when they are about to enter grade 1. They do that so they don't have to go through what they think is one...

Do men like HUGS? [ 4 Answers ]

Yes? No? Why? Female hugs, of course :D

Is there more to hugs? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been texting a lad for ages, and we both really like each other, but its not really going anywhere at the minute for a number of reasons. Lately all the texts have stopped (and he told a friend of mine that things were going to change) I took this as, he is most likely getting bored and moving...

Sending a fax with a PC. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use my laptop (Toshiba L20/Windows XP,ISP:NTL)to send faxes by cable. What type of modem do I need? Do I need to buy or download any software? Thanks in advance for any help.

View more questions Search