Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theniceguy11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 12:24 PM
    She has a man but does she like me
    Hey everyone, I'm 18 and there is this girl I met about two weeks ago. She and her boyfriend had broken up and we hung out. I called her the other night and she said she wanted to hang out but her friend was real mad and she decided to chill with her she called me and said she was really sorry and she really wantd to hang out wit me and she would make up for it the next time we hung out. I called her two days later and her and her ex had gotten back together. She called me later that night and said she would talk to me whenever she wasn't with him she also said he is making her get a new phone and everything. She told me she would call me on her old one when she wasn't with him at night and stuff. Then he left the other night and she called me and we talked for a while about stuff and she said she will call me when she can that was last night. Does she like me or is she playing games??
    Get me back
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2006, 02:53 AM
    Playing games period.
    gansada Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2006, 09:21 AM
    Well in opion she might be playing games.

If she really had strong feelings or just feeelings for you then she would just break up with her 'man'.

And right now she may just think of you as a 'FRIEND'.

Who just needs to let some steam off or something.

If she does, i would just leave her alone and her relationship alone.

Has she ever talked to you in person about what you talk bout over da phone?

(Think about it)

Hoped i helped!

Peace!
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 12, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Yea, she's just playing games. Id just leave this whole thing alone. You don't need the drama, and trust me, there will be drama, maybe a fight, cops showing up... who knows.

People have been known to get killed over stuff like this.

You know what they say, you play with fire...
    simpl2me Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2006, 11:10 AM
    U know everyone is saying playing games... but if you look at it in a way of her side and your side. It might be games but it sounds as if the guy she is with is a controln type and there might be fear of him or fear of what her friends may think. The best thing is ask cause it is bettr to know the truth than sit and worry and get stressed out over somthn that may not be there. Can't hurt to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

The Wicker Man [ 1 Answers ]

I just watched the movie The Wicker Man again last night, and although the ending is disturbing, I always find the content and details very intriguing. I initially saw the movie as part of a film study course in university. As I recall, my professor said that the writer did a lot of research and...

Should a man be in control [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am new and really appreciate your help:).. I have just started having sex a couple months ago w/ my boyfriend. I am no longer with him but I was still curious about this issue. This question is more geared towards males but I would be glad to get a response from either sex. My...

View more questions Search