Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marooka33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 04:44 PM
    My love
    Hello I just want to know about my love what int for me is it good or should I leave him and look for love with some one else
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 10:19 AM

Do you have any additional details about your love interest?

Has he/she done something that was bad enough for you to consider leaving him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

View more questions Search