Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrJohnson Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 03:22 PM
    'Running on Empty'
    Hey all just wandering if anybody knows where I can purchase a poster from the Australian movie 'Running on Empty' not the version that starred River Phoenix. Thanks for your help... :confused:
    CVSAGuy Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 03:23 PM

Check Google, with Australia at the end of your search string. A site called pistop.net.au has it for sale on DVD at $19.95. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Empty orgasims [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I had a talk with my partner and he brought to my attention that I nothing ever comes out when I have an orgasm. Is this normal for a woman to have empty orgasims?

The pressure tank is empty on well and pump is running [ 4 Answers ]

Our water shot of the other night. I went out to check the well. The pressure tank is empty. The pressure gage reads 0. the pump turns on every few minutes and pumps about a cup of water. The well materiels all look new. I don't see any out ward damage to anythig. Thanks...

Empty stomach- what does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

On some medications it says: "take on an empty stomach". How long does it take after eating for your stomach to be empty again, and does it make a difference what you eat, and how much? Thank you!

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Washing machine vibrates badly, even when running empty! [ 1 Answers ]

My Fridgidair washing machine has vibrated badly it seems like since we bought it about 3 years ago. It's not an unbalanced load, because I've tested it without any cloths in it, shouldn't it run nice a smooth without anything in it? I tried levelling it several times and it hasn't worked. ...

View more questions Search