Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3025Rowdy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 01:47 PM
    Bonus Compensation
    What payroll taxes apply to my employess annual bonus?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 01:50 PM

Same deductions as their regular payroll cheque. They still have to pay taxes on the bonus.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there compensation for a caregiver? [ 5 Answers ]

My elderly and disabled mother is moving in with my family, am I eligible for any compensation from the city, state, or government for her care? I live in Milwaukee, WI and I do not know where to start looking for information. I tried the social services website, but got nothing. If anyone has...

Workman's compensation law [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, I suffered the loss of a part of a finger at work. I am not too familiar with Oregon law's dealing with work. comp. but feel that My job is in jeopardy. My question is this... Can an employer lay me off or fire me due to loss of a digit while I was on the clock? I foresee no...

Sign on Bonus Taxrepay & deducting yearly bonus from my sign on [ 1 Answers ]

I got a $5,000 sign on bonus & left the company under 1 year. They held back my $3,033 yearly bonus to deduct it from what I owed them in sign on. BUT they took taxes out of the $3033 bonus before deducting it from what I need to pay back. So they are subtracting $1817 from $5,000, saying I...

Compensation [ 3 Answers ]

I am a full-time caregiver for my 82 year old mother, is there any compensate from the government, hud or any other program out there I can turn to for help with this. Trisha

View more questions Search