Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethesdamom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Fairly new TV- No sound only on a few channels
    We have a TV that's less than 5 years old that has lost its sound only on a handful of channels. Another TV hookled up to the same connection has no problems.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2009, 01:00 PM

That's odd, I would try unplugging Power for maybe 30 seconds, hold power button maybe 10 seconds, release and plug back in as a first thing. Is their a Place in Menu to reset to Default settings?
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

Nov 14, 2009, 11:02 PM

Have you tried retuning the 'bad' channels?

Daniel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my husband getting treated fairly in court [ 8 Answers ]

I met my husband 4 years ago. He had lost his licence due to a 2 DUI's. He was just within a few months of getting them back. He drinks occasionally but he doesn't drink and drive. Him and this girl that he lived with 9 years ago has 2 girls, ages 11 and 13 now. She has custody of the girls. It was...

Treated Un-Fairly [ 13 Answers ]

I was in this honors program, but my gpa got too low so I wasn't able to complete it. To graduate I need two more pe credits. One of those credits is from physiology. Three-fourths of this class is spent watching movies from the discovery channel. We aren't tested on these so they're pretty much...

Am I being treated fairly? [ 1 Answers ]

Since January this year ive been getting very close to a really nice boy. I bet you're thinking 'she fancies him' or w.e. But actually i don't, he sees me as his best friend and i feel the same. In January id had a stressful time with an ex boyfriend and i was often depressed and crying. He...

View more questions Search