Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akhil raj kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 10:12 AM
    How to become fat
    Hello,
    I am 16 years old and about 5 feet 7 inches and wait nearly 50 kgs.I am living in india(andhra pradesh) and very thin.my waist is 38 inches. I donot follow proper time in taking food as there is no time.I am very busy going to collegefrom 7 am to 7 pm.I tried my level best to become fat but I cant.do you say any type of sexual thoughttsn effect us for being fat.or is there any other reason for me not to become fat. Suggest me.and help to become fat and have a strong body
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 10:22 AM
    First of all, you don't want to be fat. It's not healthy.

Secondly, sexual thoughts won't keep you from gaining weight.
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 14, 2009, 11:13 AM

Wow, wish that was my problem :). Being overweight is not good but I don't think you are asking to be fat... you want to gain a few pounds (healthy weight) and maybe increase your muscle tone right?

If your too skinny, that is unattractive as well... actually I would rather be a bit on the juicy side of the spectrum then extremely skinny (with your bones sticking out).

If you want to gain weight appropriately then I suggest eating properly, balanced meals, eating 3-4 times a day, eating healthy and snacking on healthy snacks. You need to consume more calories every day from healthy foods and choose the right types of exercise. You can also buy cretin (protein) to assist in weight gain... if you do this you should be lifting weights to assist with building muscle... because you DON'T WANT to be FAT... you just want to be HEALTHY. Take in plenty of water and dairy products (milk, cheese and yogurt... eggs are great too)... a handful of Almonds are a great snack.

The goal is to be normal and healthy... not too skinny or too fat! Here is a link to help you find out what you should weight and if your weight is considered too low.

Height and Weight Chart - height weight chart, weight height chart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Fat Should I Walk My Labrador Puppy. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi We are soon to take delivery of Chocolate Labrador Puppy and would like to know what is the recommended distance that I should be walking him. For example after how many weeks should we start walking him and how far and then how soon do we increase the distance and how far?? Many...

View more questions Search