Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jddollen Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Janitorial Advertising questions?
    Clough

I see you always touting your advertising skills so I am curious what can you do and how much do you charge?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 08:17 AM

If you are directing questions to specific forum members, send them PMs. That way, they will see your questions quickly.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2009, 10:36 PM
    Hi, jddollen!

I don't charge anything if someone uses this site for my help. I can get anyone optimally exposed when someone does searches for what they do or what they're trying to sell on the Internet.

That's basically it.

If you would like help via using this site, then I would be glad to help you, on this site.

Once a thread has been started, then all information needs to stay on the thread so that others, with similar questions, can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 11:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jddollen View Post
    Clough

I see you always touting your advertising skills so i am curious what can you do and how much do you charge?
    To me 'touting' is not what Clough does. He has the experience and he willingly gives it to anyone seeking help. We all benefit from his desire to help anyone here, all they need do is ask him. I for one have received help that would have cost me a fortune otherwise.

Stringer

Nov 15, 2009, 06:31 AM

I did not mean the word "touting" in a negative context and I apologize to anyone who took it that way. I just was trying to use the best word to describe what I meant at the time. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
    Business Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 09:59 AM
    I did not mean the word "touting" in a negative context and I apologize to anyone who took it that way. I just was trying to use the best word to describe what I meant at the time. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
    Thanks for explaining JD, how is it going today?

Stringer

Nov 15, 2009, 08:14 PM

It is going good how about you Stringer?

Nov 15, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Clough I would like to know more about your advertising and how I can use it to improve my business.
    Business Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 09:09 PM
    It is going good how bout you Stringer?
    I'm fine thanks JD.

Looking forward to tomorrow, I have been trying for three months and I finally got an appointment with a great prospect, we will be one of three bidders for a prominent nationally known college, the total square footage is around 175,00 and it is six days per week and includes 6 day porters.

They expect a lot of additional work and spit and polish... bid should come in around $36,000.00/month.

Also I have two other sales appointments tomorrow that look good also, both are over 40,000 sq ft each.

We also just found out that one of our clients may be increasing the number of locations by 7 different sites which is not going out for bid, those will automatically be ours.

So, tomorrow should be interesting.

Stringer
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2009, 11:00 PM
    Hi again, jddollen!

What particular aspects of your business would you like to be noticed the most on the Internet when people do searches for things, please?

If you let me know, I can show you how you can expand on things so that you will get the best exposure.

It's nearing the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm planning on lauching my advertising capitalizing on those two holidays so that people will find what I do by accident.

Thanks!

Nov 16, 2009, 09:12 AM

I currently do commercial cleaning but am going to try to move into residential. I also do Carpet cleaning.

Stringer can I use a standalone carpet extractor in Residential or will residential customers only hire you if you have a truck mounted machine?
    Business Expert

Nov 16, 2009, 09:45 AM

You can, but at some point you will want to invest in a truck mount or as we do sub it out if you have enough work and sq ft.

Remember, residential is a different animal.

Most other types require more effort and labor to achieve the desired results. That is not to say that they do not work however.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2009, 08:10 PM
    Hi again, jddollen!

I did receive your private message about driving traffic to your website. I'll be glad to help you, but we'll need to continue on this thread, or you could start another thread about it in Small Business or Business Plans.

If you do start a new thread, I would appreciate it if you would let me know about it.

By the way, I just launched a bunch of ads for the Christmas season around where I work. Most of them already are appearing on the first page of a Google search, even with minimal search terms.

Thanks!
    Business Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 08:14 PM

As always, right on top of things Clough my friend...
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Well, (blushing), you're being too kind Stringer. I'll help out as much as I can, on a thread...

I've been wanting to call you, but can't find your number. Am house and dog sitting now. I called Jan last night to see if she had your number.

Thanks!
    Business Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Well, (blushing), you're being too kind Stringer. I'll help out as much as I can, on a thread...

I've been wanting to call you, but can't find your number. Am house and dog sitting now. I called Jan last night to see if she had your number.

Thanks!
    I'll PM you with it buddy... aaaah huh... out of touch, out of mind huh? :)

I'll be going to bed real soon though. So call tomorrow... K? I should be back tomorrow (Sat) sometime after 3 pm.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2009, 08:49 PM
    Well, you're not actually "out of mind", Stringer.

I think about you and Marta a lot!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Janitorial forms [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and I'm looking for a free form for a janitorial bid before I invest a lot of money in supplies. Can anyone help. Sunshine janitorial -owner

Janitorial Franchises [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking into Commercial cleaning franchises. I would like others opinions on this. Especially Stringer. I see good and bad points \\ Good they do all the billing they get you the contracts and the they do the customer service. Bad they determine how much you make they...

Janitorial Cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way to bid on cleaning jobs for offices/buildings. No home cleaning just basic cleaning of businesses?

Janitorial Services [ 1 Answers ]

I just started a Janitorial business L.L.C. and I would like to know how to bid like a professional on janitorial accounts. Is there a book I can purchase or a sq. ft. estimating chart I can obtain. Also if possible can you help me determine which insurances I will need to obtain for my business?

View more questions Search