Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COMER02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 11:30 AM
    Combining Nitrix Oxide With Caffenine
    I Am Taking Nitrix Oxide & I Know Caffenine Should Not Be Combined With It. I Want To Know If It Would Interfere If I Had Caffenine Only Once A Week.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by COMER02
    I Am Taking Nitrix Oxide & I Know Caffenine Should Not Be Combined With It. I Want To Know If It Would Interfere If I Had Caffenine Only Once A Week.
    Hi, first off N.O. is basically a gas that functions as a signaling molecule (neural transmitter) telling your body to make blood vessels relax and widen. It gives more blood to vessels when needed (i.e for warmth), after a big meal N.O. sends more blood to your stomach to help you digest the food. It controls blood pressure when you exercise. So if your also taking caffine even once a week, your over-tax:) ing your blood pressure, and heart. The N.O supplement is responsible for blow flow to muscles, velocity, power output and muscle growth. This alone is plenty for your body, Don't overtax the most important muscle you have, YOUR HEART.!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Combining Sink Drains [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm putting in a makeshift kitchenette on the first floor of my house. The sink is going in a closet that shares a wall with the bathroom. The water lines are already there, so that's no problem. However, There is no drain. I'm wondering if I can combine the drain to the kitchen sink...

I'd like to get any kind of feedback on BSN's Nitrix [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know if BSN Nitrix works?

View more questions Search