Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcmc2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 05:58 PM
    Summons by collection agency
    I received a summons from California Service Bureau,Inc. about a $ 5112.31 debt from Seton Medical Center and would like to know how to respond to it. I wasn't given an itemized explanation of what the debt was for. A lawyer's office filed the case and while I'm waiting for him to call me back about this matter, I'd like to get feedback from the experts on how to deal with this type of situation.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2009, 07:30 PM
    There are dozens of threads on this subject in this forum as well as the Bankruptcy & Debt and Small Claims foums. I suggest you browse through those forums and read some of the information.

If you have any specifric questions please feel free to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received summons from collection agency [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks in advance to any who can offer help. Recently we moved out of our rental but drove by to pick up any remaining mail. In the mail box was a copy of a summons from mann bracken LLP for Target National Bank for debt collection. We moved on of the rental on 10/2, so the house was vacant....

Summons from collection agency [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do, should I call debt collector to make payments arrangements or talk to a lawyer? Please help!

Summons from Collection Agency [ 6 Answers ]

Recently received summons from a collection agency that a lawsuit has been started against me. What is the best way to respond to the court. I am unemployed, have no income or savings. I have not been working due to illness and am waiting for judgement on disability. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Summons from Collection Agency [ 2 Answers ]

I received a summons this weekend from a collection agency. It is for a credit card debt of $2,000. I was advised to appear in court 30 days from the date on the summons which is January 25, 2007. I had resumed payment of this credit card in December, when the summons was filed, after not...

View more questions Search