Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Philbo1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Title of movie unknown. Very vague description.
    This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart from these children were real people and not puppets. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I probably just dreamt the whole thing.:confused:
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Nov 8, 2006, 10:37 AM
    Garbage Pail Kids? I saw a movie just like this and it was called the Garbage Pail Kids.
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2006, 10:59 PM
    Yea it was the gatbage pail kids... they were all weird and kind of disgusting from what I remember...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Very Vague Description of scene in movie.. hoping to find title [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone name the movie this scene may have come from?. Two cops walk into an old house. A record player is playing, antiques decorate the front room. The cops are overwhelmed with pungent odor exuding from dining room... Upon entering they discover a family (older people) of rotted corpses ,...

Unknown book title [ 3 Answers ]

This was an illustrated children's book that I had read in a school library during the late 70's, early 80's. The basic story line was about a family of children (5-6 of them) who decided to run away for the day. They went through a series of locals to set up a new home, (e.I. grassy field, raft on...

Unknown Title [ 2 Answers ]

I read this book a few years back. It's a sci-fi/fantasy with humor novel. The story is about two babies accidentally switched at birth. One of the babies happens to be the anti-christ. Because of the switch, he's raised as an average human. When as an adult he finds out who he is, he doesn't...

Unknown film title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is set in the southern states of America. The story centers on a family who live on a plantation. The time scale is 1940s-1950s approx. A man who was run out of town a few years ago, after being framed for something he did not do, has returned to clear his name. There is a fire and he...

View more questions Search