Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcus_hen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 03:02 PM
    I still have problems w/ my OS
    OK somebody did answer my last ? But the person said to choose OS when I want to download something. Because my recovery is completely full. But the thing is that when ineed to download internet explorer 8 all it says is, "RUN", "SAVE, or "CANCEL". So how do I choose my OS to be my download location instead. O if it helps I use a windows vista comp.
    saileshchandram Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 07:51 AM

Please specify the problem clearly? Wat is problem exactly.. Are you Having problem with OS or IE8?

I don't think that RUN Save and cancel are any problem.. U can save the setup file wherever you want... and can run it from there...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Burglar Alarm Problems--Dsc Programming Problems? [ 17 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with security system problems? Hello everyone! I installed a PC5010 security system with 2 led 5508z keypads, and 4 motion detectors (zone 1-4). I closed zones 5-8 with 4 jumpers. That's it. Nothing else on the system. Upon power up I have trouble light lit and lights...

Equations for Gas, Volume Problems (grade 11 problems) [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know the formulas in order to solve the following questions because my teacher gave me a review on everything but I don't know the formulas at all. I know how to solve the questions though. I did them before but I just need the formulas in order to solve them... I forgot them. ...

View more questions Search